stretch marks

sammi7

Reaction score
I have noticed I have a few stretch marks on both my sides, what does everyone use to prevent more? I have started using bio oil but a lot of people tell me theve not had a got experience using it. Maybe I should have started using something sooner but I didn't notice my bump getting bigger lol x

To be honest, nothing will completely prevent them, if your skin is going to stretch, then it's going to stretch! I used a stretch mark oil in belly and boobs from about 6 weeks preg and I have stretch marks all over my boobs. Oils and creams may mean you don't get as many, but the only way to completely prevent them would be to not grow as quickly! And obviously you have no control over that!

Some women are lucky and don't get them, it just depends how the weight goes on xx

its pot luck hunny if your getting them sadly you will get more. I knew I would get them as I had them from weight gain years before pregnancy. I used my creams and oils and I still got them.

You can't prevent them but you can make yourself feel better by having a nice smelly cream on you to relax after a bath x

ive just been using normal moisturisers and so far none, am sure they will catch up with me xxx

ive been using bio oil, hasnt really helped tho!

I'm using palmers cocoa butter skin therapy oil. Love the smell! Haven't got any stretch marks as yet, but sure it will catch up with me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back