Stretch marks

Olive

Reaction score
Who has and who has escaped so far?

I thought I'd escaped but low and behold, what I thought was a vein is a stretch mark (2 actually lol :roll:) and one is getting bigger every time I look in the mirror. I can't actually see it properly as its underneath bump!

Ah I don't mind really, but I hope I don't get any more!

xx

I didn't notice any 1st time around until after Lo was born when I could see a small patch on my side this time around I think I'm carrying my baby in my legs and they are starting to show.

None yet, but I've always suspected my skin of being freakishly thin and stretchy, that might have something to do with it. Can't pass any verdict until baby comes though!

Got a couple on my legs but not bump yet know it will happen with having twins it's bound to but doing well so far. Ones on my legs r quite pale and not too visable x

None frm bump...but got them in my sides anyway....im literally smootherin myself in oils ...lotions n creams day n night as I know ive git that type if skin prone to ut so if i get anymore thats lifebut i know i did my best t prevent it. good thing is craig seriously doesnt care...ges so lovin abt tngs like that. ive known wankers who gave dumpd women for havin stretchmarks....hope they end up lonley x

None as yet! But I bet I'll get loads. Oh well, all for a good reason hey? :) xx

I've none yet, but it's still early days and I reckon I'll get loads as I had lots whilst growing up. Having siad that, so did my S-I-L and she swears by BioOil as she smothered it on day and night and escaped 2 pregnancies unscathed!

A couple of my friends thought they'd got away with it, but got them right near the end of their pregnancy, so I'm certainly not counting my chickens!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back