Has anyone got stretch marks yet?

TORino

Reaction score
I thought I had a stretch mark really early on but it turned out to be a mark on my belly from my clothes.

I don't appear to have any more yet, though I am sure it is just a matter of time. :lol:

Has anyone else got any yet?

I have been really hard on myself with dealing with them. I don't have any on my belly yet, but I have them over my hips, and I have been using Bio Oil, Mamma Mio, Baby Oil, you name it I have it..

But I have read, if you are meant to have them, you will get them.

I think you are right little muffin. I'm sure I will get them because I already have them from growing as a youngster.

I was wondering when they might start to appear though as I have been growing a fair bit recently lol

None here yet! im sure its only a matter of time! the itchy skin on my belly is driving me mad though, i have bio oil and coco butter but been a bit rubbish at using it. I think its one of those things that if you are going to get them you will and thats it! xx

I haven't got any...yet! I probably will only because my sisters got them with their pregnancies. I think if i get them then i'll get them no matter how much oil you put on! OH is on stretch mark watch though...not too sure how i'm going to react when i get one! i don't think it'll stop me getting my belly out-i think i'll get it out more showing everyone my marks! haha

ive got them on my hips/top of my legs. ive put loads of weight on in tri 1 due to chocolate/cake and sweets where the only thing stoping me being sick.
ohh well. joys of pregnancy rite.

Hahahaha I thought I was getting a linea negra but it was the seam mark from my knickers.

No stretch marks as of yet *touchwood*. Plenty of fluids and using cocoa butter with my doppler means I moisturise most days so fx xxxxxxxxx

Have been moisturising and using stuff from when i found out as m sure i will get them as i had a flat tummy before pregnancy so for me to have a belly is unusual x

Have been moisturising and using stuff from when i found out as m sure i will get them as i had a flat tummy before pregnancy so for me to have a belly is unusual x

I had abs (although now you'd never know it lol) and no SM so fx for you hun

No stretch marks for me yet either. Fingers crossed it stays that way x

Not for me yet either although got them as a teenager on my hips so know I'm prone to them. Moisturise everyday, but after gaining no weight for ages have now put on 10lbs in 4 weeks, although always had a pot belly anyway so maybe I'll get lucky!!

I've got them on my left boob, and a few small very faint ones on my right boob. A couple of tiny marks on my sides near my bum, but nothing whatsoever on my bump, which I'm pleased about :D

Last edited:
I had some from when I was overweight as a teenager, but I am massive already, so have loads. I am also useless at putting on my bio oil lol!
I'm getting worried that everyone I see says, wow you are big for 5 months! :-s

hey girls i'm not really that bothered with then i didnt have any on my stomach but then ive only got 4 on my tummy anyway i was quite obese as a teen so i was quite prone to them and all of the women in my family get them so whats the point in worrying about getting them they are a part of pregnancy and they dont bother me that much. have done quite well only put a stone on in 24 weeks which is quite good i think!

I'm 25+ Weeks now and, gained a total of 6lbs (only coz i lost half a stone in the first 16 weeks due to sickness & not eating!)
But NO ♠stretch marks so far!!..

Im sure there's a little one on my left boob but its on top of a really blue vein at the moment, so can't tell.

I had quite a pot belly and had a "pregnant belly" party trick, i used to do an ethiopian belly looking trick so maybe my belly's used to stretching out as far as it is now.

I'm pretty sure the fast growth inevitable in the last few weeks is bound to scar me in some way!...

Just got to keep using the cocoa butter religiously,
: i wake up in the night and if i forgot to put it on, i'l get up and rub it in, 3am or not! lol.... x

Last edited:
i have them on my hips, none on the belly. but def use bio oil, i think its helping! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back