stretch marks

snr1982

Reaction score
I was just wondering when did you first notice your stretch marks and do you get them second time round? I had in my first pregnancy, but so far (touchwood) I haven't had any and i am going into 24 weeks now. I would be totally gutted if I got anymore :( was just wondering when did they start appearing for you ladies?

Last edited:
Hi I am 26 weeks into my first pregnancy, I haven't had any yet but Im not holding my breath. Im sure i will get some soon. I have been using the palmers cream for stretch marks so dont know if thats helped!!

I didnt get any in my first pregnancy and im hoping i dont get any this time round.

Im 21 weeks into my first and I have a 2 on my back/hip/love handle but they are very faint and i just bought a 200ml bottle of bio oil so fingers crossed!

Thanks for the replies. I got in my first one, but I just can't remember how far gone i was, I'm sure it was before now. So far nothing this time round though, wonder if i will get away without any this time.. hope so. :).

i never got any with my first while i was pregnant but then after he was born they appeared a few on my belly and a couple on tops of my legs they turned into white marks soon after and couldnt really c them now this week i can see them again still only white so fingers crossed it stays like tht lol x

I dint get any until after baby was born last time . I hope I dont get any more :(

Until after - wonder why that was? I was thinking it looks like I might be stretch mark free this time ( well apart from the ones I have already from first time round) but after you said that I'm like oh no! I'm sure we will be fine, I'm thinking that once the skin has stretched from the first time round, it would be more flexible this time so less prone to getting them- as long as you aren't bigger than the first? I will let you know how that theory gets on..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back