Stress

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't know if it my hormones but EVERYTHING is winding me up at the moment!

I am so stressed i just feel like a wound up ball of anger thats going to explode! I am so pissed off living at home and can't wait to get our own place. But the last two properties we applied for on the council list over 100 went for! So what chance have we of getting one soon :(

I am getting so stressed living with my parents. My mum annoys me so much, even when she doesn't do anything! And my dad is a real problem. He can't help it as he has MS but living here is getting difficult. In the past two days he has got stuck on toilet for nearly an hour at a time as he can't get himself up. And i have needed a wee badly. As we prgnant people do! Man i've been in agony!

Also its dp's bday next month so he went and bought himself a pair of rollerblades! I feel like saying we can't afford it and to grow up but then i wonder if i'm being grumpy. And him and my sis went down the pub the other day and i stayed at home as my back was playing up and i hate it!

I feel so useless. Not being able to do the simplest thing, like shopping or going for a long walk or even getting dressed quickly and having comfotable clothes!

Sorry i am so grumpy today. What can i do to cheer me up :(

Laura
xxxxxxxxx

aw hun. no advice im afraid, but i sympothise. it seems like everything winds me up at the moment. OHs parents brought down bin liners full of clothes of his y'day and it really annoyed me, as he has a pile in the bedroom, which he hardly even looks at. and now theres more that wont get sorted out. just as i was getting the flat straight aswell.

im not sure there is anything we can do really. i certainly havent found anything.

:hug:

I think hormones is part of it, i am constantly getting wound up at the smallest little things including dropping something on the floor (mainly cause it hurts to bend over) which happens a lot just lately.

Also my OHs mum keeps trying to rearrange my house and she dont even live in this city! so that makes me really angry to, telling me what to do all the time.

Lets just hope all this fades away once the LO's are here.

aw hun i'm really sorry your not in happy land right now :hug:

i can only image how you are feeling... and i wish i could give you some kind advice that will make it all go away..

and it's only getting closer to your due date...

i don't know what to say really... but i'm here if you feel the need to rant :hug:

Thanks ladies!

Its stupid as i know its really my hormones but i hate being a miserable grump. I think i'll go window shopping for cute baby boy stuff, that should cheer me up! If the heat doesn't kill me, lol!!

Thanks
xxxxxxx

:hug: Laura :hug:
I would say you're entitled to a grumpy day after all you've been through, and I hope after that you have lots of very happy days too :cheer: I think while pregnant it's important not to ignore our feelings, even the lesser liked ones, and I am sure those around you will understand, if they don't, tell them, I am sure they will listen and help you to feel better getting things off your chest :hug:

Hi

Hun its not stupid it completely normal ! I hope the rest of your day is better i think pregnancy gets the best of us at times :hug:
Katrina

I just went to town and bought some bits in H&M and am cheered up now :)

I got a maternity / nursing bra from there and oh my god, it's the comfiest one i've found! All my mothercare ones have been really uncomfy but this is like heaven!

And i got a little outfit, sock and bandana hat thing with pirates on it for bump :)

Yay!

Laura
xx

hey, :hug: we all have our off days. hope u feel happy soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member