Is anyone else....

Cixes

Reaction score
....starting to struggle?

Suddenly it feels like the simplest of chores are soooooo hard! I keep looking around me at home and thinking " ooh that needs doing" then i try to do it and i am knackered in seconds!

I am sitting here now and the living room is a right tip, i have had a little tidy but it needs hovering and more stuff needs putting away but i just can't seem to find the energy to do it!

I am sooo huge now too so that doesn't help. Thankfully hubby is good at housework and i know he will end up doing it!

There is no way i will get to 38 weeks never mind 40!

yea im very much like that hun!!! its kinda doing my head in a little bit...just aswell my oh is being brilliant other wise my house would be disgusting and the kids wld be living on chips :rotfl: :rotfl:

i just wish i didnt have to work

Hi well there isnt much at the mo apart from im not long out of the shower and tried to dry between my toes with great difficulty :) also putting my shoes on is a bit hard as for the house work well that will get done at some stage :D

tbh im the oppisite, i do loads of things then regret it after :lol: Ive sort of cleaned house up but need to finish but im trying not to do too much

Im the same, im currently in the middle of doing the downstairs housework, but my bedroom is not even worth going up to because its a mess!!

Ive managed to vacuum and mop out all downstairs, just got to do the polishing and wiping down surfaces, but i know once this is done, im shattered for the day and it will be a date with the sofa and some ice cream and tv all night. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i get up on a morning and think "oh my god where do I start" and sit about looking at it. I do half a room and im ready for a sit down and then cant find the energy to get back up. I did the sitting room from top to bottom the other weekend and the next day you couldn't even tell where I have been. :wall: I cant wait to have some energy back.

I'm so glad I'm not alone, I'm feeling the same too.

We have a kitchen/dining room/computer room (we had a wall knocked down) and I brushed and mopped it the other day and it took me an hour to do!!! I was exhausted after, and to top it all off because it had been raining and the back garden was a bog, my 7 month pup decided to run around in the mud and then run it back onto the house!!! I mopped the floor about 5 times in one day, and I had put down 2 sheets at the back door to help soak up the mud and wetness on his paws but it didn't make much of a difference. I honestly was close to tears by dinner time because it was never ending.

I have to do the ironing in shifts, because I just get so tired and when I carry a pile upstairs I get so out of breath. Carrying the laundry basket downstairs is a challenge too. I'm walking like a duck and feel like an old women :wall:

I am seriously concerned how I'm going to be later on, I have 12 weeks to go if not longer!

Charlotte_faeriemad said:
I'm walking like a duck and feel like an old women :wall:

I am seriously concerned how I'm going to be later on, I have 12 weeks to go if not longer!

That sounds just like me :rotfl:

I've been thinking I was lucky and not get too tired this time around but the last 2 days I have been knackered, back killing me and no motivation at all. But then I did spend ALL day cleaning and scrubbing the house the day before that so I'm hoping it's just that caught up with me as I've felt brilliant up until now!

Mummy-D said:
[quote="Charlotte_faeriemad":1bf3ff0r] I'm walking like a duck and feel like an old women :wall:

That sounds just like me :rotfl:[/quote:1bf3ff0r]

I'll take comfort in the fact that I'm not alone then, you have my sympathy too tho :hug: :lol:

I have to do the ironing in shifts, because I just get so tired and when I carry a pile upstairs I get so out of breath. Carrying the laundry basket downstairs is a challenge too. I'm walking like a duck and feel like an old women :wall:

I am exactly the same! Our tumble dryer is in our bathroom so i have to carry the laundry basket with wet clothes in back up the stairs and i am huffing and puffing once i get there!

Thank god this is the last time i will ever be pregnant, i couldn't do it again!

Cixes said:

I am exactly the same! Our tumble dryer is in our bathroom so i have to carry the laundry basket with wet clothes in back up the stairs and i am huffing and puffing once i get there!

Thank god this is the last time i will ever be pregnant, i couldn't do it again!

This is my last time too and I can't wait till LO is here :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back