stress

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
wot are the best ways of de-stressing since the last 6-9 months iv got so stressed out manly at Braydon over stupid things always end up in tears so was wondering if neone has ne de stressing tips ?

Aw hun, sorry you've had a tough time.
I'm not sure there are any permanent ways of getting rid of stress when the cause doesn't go away i.e Braydon!!!! but in the short term having relaxing baths, going out for a few hours without B with your friends, have a massage, reflexology, facials that sort of thing every now and again will help.
I know its hard but try and take a few deep breaths when things get tough & say to yourself, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter, (i'm going to have to try that one!!!!)
I wish there was something else I could say that is of use. :hug:

I walk...we have a doggie and she loves walks too so I take her with me and we walk and walk until I feel the stress of day go away....

Or a nice bath

Used to be a glass or two of red wine, but not at the mo :(

i tend to just say f*ck it in my head over and over but now i think im a bit too laid back i think my house could fall down and i say the same thing. god that sounds like a recipe for a nervous breakdown :rotfl:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
wot are the best ways of de-stressing since the last 6-9 months iv got so stressed out manly at Braydon over stupid things always end up in tears so was wondering if neone has ne de stressing tips ?

masturbation

aww sarah :hug:

talking always helps. say whats on your mind.

if ive had a hard day i always have a bath before i go to bed - no matter how late finlay goes to sleep. it somehow has a way of making things feel not so bad after all.

izzyx

Oh boy do I know about stress!!

I made myself ill a few times over the years, I used to get that horrible sweaty, shakey, cant think cant talk right, heads about to explode stress over the silliest little things!

I do have a few suggestions that worked for me, they may seem a bit way out there but thats me :D

My theory about this is that its all well and good de-stressing once you have got there, but its always better to learn how to not get stressed in the first place, and I believe light meditation works wonders.

Set aside one night or afternoon a week, or whatever suits your circumstances, that is just for you. Even if its just an hour. Turn off your mobile, unhook the phone, and put a note on the door for no callers. Turn off all noisy things like tv, washing machine, radio or whatever, and make sure you are completely alone, quiet, and undisturbed.

Light a few white candles, tea candles are great, and get comfortable lying donw on your back with your arms down at your sides.Take deep breathes in through the nose and out through the mouth, and concentrate on relaxing every muscle in your body. Start at your toes and feel them relaxing, work up your legs to your thighs, then your stomach muscles, up your torso to your neck, then your shoulders and arms right down to your hands. Feel every muscle relaxing, all the time continuing with the breathing in through the nose and out through your mouth. Then come back up to your neck and relax your facial muscles, jaw, cheeks, and forehead. You should be able to feel that your are completely physically relaxed, and may even feel slightly tingly. Once you are relaxed, keep your eyes closed and still with the deep breathing, visualise that you are surrounded by a brilliant white light. This light is warm and comforting, and you can visualise it in any way that feels natural to you - either as a vibrating blanket of energy, or a glowing cloud, or whatever works for you, whats important is that you take your time and dont rush or get dispondant if you cant visualise it straight away. Once you can visualise it, imagine that this light is healing and taking away all the stress and strains of the last week, they are all being sucked up from your body into the light, and replacing them with strength and peace, and energy to deal with whatever comes your way for the next week. Once you feel that this is done, imagine the light just drifting off through your window, mentally thank it, and gradually bring yourself around to being aware of your surroundings again. You will have been in a very light trance like state so its important to ground yourself again. Do whatever you feel like doing, wether thats taking a little nap, or getting up and having a cuppa, but I gaurantee you will feel so wonderfully relaxed and refreshed!

Doing this the same time every week not only de-stresses, but when you feel yourself getting stressed you will know our weekly meditationw ill sort you out so wont feel so stressed to begin with!

Hope you like this idea, it really does work for me and im so much more relaxed and at peace with myself since I started doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back