Strange White Line On Ebay Test?

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
I bought a pack of 10 ebay tests yesterday and took a couple this morning, at first look it was what i thought was negitive thought nothing of it because i am early and took the test to the bin. On the way the light hit it and i saw a strange line on the test, its like a whiteish line, but has the tinyest bit of pink if you really stare. Is this normal on the tests? I don't know if they are there before you dip them in your urine or not.. because i am really confused now!
It was in the 5 minute window too... hmmm..
Any help would be great. I Have a couple of pictures but its so faint you can't hardly see it, I will add the One that PF will let me... won't let me add the others!
I'm probably seeing things. :(

Thanks girls..
Not long now due on saturday.... ahhh :) :wall2:

)O( X

Attachments

• 20th October 5.JPG
    20th October 5.JPG
    382.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
hi there, you sounda bit like i was hmm is it too faint to be a positive line or not dont panic, go and buy a clear blue one it will say pregnant or not pregnant you cant go wrong then! also do the test in the mornign as the hormone the tests detect are more then, good luck x i personally cant see anything on your test stick but that could be the picture quality?! i would do another to be sure. x

Last edited:
hi there, you sounda bit like i was hmm is it too faint to be a positive line or not dont panic, go and buy a clear blue one it will say pregnant or not pregnant you cant go wrong then! also do the test in the mornign as the hormone the tests detect are more then, good luck x i personally cant see anything on your test stick but that could be the picture quality?! i would do another to be sure. x

Thank you honey for your comment.
It is really hard to get a picture where you can see the line, I had to stand far back from it to be able to see it. But then again my line eye is a little crap after many months of trying to see one haha.
I will wait until next week to buy a clearblue.. mainly due to funds. :) x

Last edited:
Looks like an evaporation line... on those tests they are quite common...although if there is a little pink it is worth testing again in a couple of days.

the evaporation lines on my tests were usually off-white.grey in colour

Hi Hun,

It may just be a faint BFP?

Do this.....

Take another test to see if it does the same thing, and then do one with water or get someone to do it thats definitely not pregnant, that way you will know whether the tests show the white line anyway or it might be a really faint BFP.

Fingers crossed for you! xx

Hi Hun,

It may just be a faint BFP?

Do this.....

Take another test to see if it does the same thing, and then do one with water or get someone to do it thats definitely not pregnant, that way you will know whether the tests show the white line anyway or it might be a really faint BFP.

Fingers crossed for you! xx

That's a great idea honey!!
I am off to try that now xxx

I Just done the water test and there was NOTHING on the test at all.
Then followed it up with another urine test and that line is there again.. So confusing!!
I Don't want to get my hopes up to much.. But there's nothing wrong in praying and hoping! xx
I wont be testing until after sunday now so hope the witch stays away! x

Last edited:
I could see the line in the pic but I wouldnt like to say what it could be. I like maybe baby's idea, very clever! Good luck on testing again, lots of baby dust x

superdrugs have test that tell you 4 days b4 your period i used one the other day and a friend
used one as shes trying and tested yest she not due on her perion for another 3 days it come up with a positive after 3 mins i think there quite good to and the were on off 2 boxs for 8 quid

Thank you girls :)
Thought i was going mad.. yeah the line is really faint.
Superdrugs tests sounds like a good idea i might pop in tomorrow and get some.
Or i may just wait for a week. xx

Last edited:
I can see something...not enough to determine if theres pink in it. But if you can see the pink the i'd say bfp in the making!! Test tomorrow see if it gets darker. If it doesnt don't worry i didnt think mine was going to ... test in a few days
xxx

OOooh! How exciting, I'd say it's a good sign Hun!

Best of luck, keep me posted! xx

Hiya,i'm sorry to say it's an evap line hun. I'm gonna load a picture up,theses tests were done on my 1st ttc cycle,convinced myself I was pg. The top 2 were urine,the bottom was water. As u can see,no line wiv the water.
56aa979b-ea59-aa40.jpg
this pic was taken within 15 mins of the test been done xx

OOooh! How exciting, I'd say it's a good sign Hun!

Best of luck, keep me posted! xx

I done a couple more tests today and the pink is getting stronger. I don't want to say i am pregnant due to previous chemical pregnancys. But by the end of next week i will know for defo. xxx

OOOO good luck...post a piccie???? xxx

I would do honey if i could have got a decent picture of it. LOL...
It has gone all horrible now so its not worth taking a pic of, but i am taking another test on sunday so i will post it then :D xX

Ooooh! good luck Rachael! xx

Hey Shauna, hope you're ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back