Strange sensation in tummy skin after c section

CH0C0H0LIC

Reaction score
I'm sure it's because I've had a c section and it's most probably just a case of my nerve endings needing to knit together again or something simple like that but just wondered if anyone else has had this and if so how long it lasted for...

My tummy (downwards from belly button level) feels strange when I touch it. It's really hard to describe but if I scratch my tummy with my nails above that level it feels like a scratch but below it's as if I'm trying to scratch velvet IYKWIM?

Was weird for first couple of weeks as I had to ask my OH to check in the shower whether I was washing that part of my belly as I couldn't feel anything there at all (I'm a bit of a flubber so can't see that bit either lol), so it is getting less numb as now I can feel something even if it's not the right kind of sensation!

Anyone had this at all or am I a freak lol

Sarah xxx

Totally normal hun!

Just the nerves that have been cut! I'm only getting full sensation back now!

totally know what u mean chick, it will go i think mine lasted for nearly a yr and my back was the same from where the put the spinal block in

Dont worry chick :hug:

I have exactly the same! Where my scar is I am totally numb and I have spoken to the M/W and doctor and both said its normal. I think the feeling will come back in time :hug: :hug:

another numb one here! it does feel really weird. so annoying when you get an itch! X

Its perfectly normal hun, im still numb in places nearly 7 yr later.

Yup, numb here... prob take years before its back, if it every is. Dont matter tho, rather belly than my clit thanks :lol:

CoreysMummy said:
Yup, numb here... prob take years before its back, if it every is. Dont matter tho, rather belly than my clit thanks :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back