very strange sensation

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
im getting a rather odd sensation just near my belly button.

feels a bit like a palpitation that you would get in your heart, but its in my tummy.

anything to be worried about?

could be anything hun, could even be baby kicking something inside you lol. mine feels like muscle twitches now but at first it was like being gently poked on the inside and before that just really odd sensations.

Sounds like movement to me!! Nice and early, I didn't feel mine til 19 weeks.

could be anything hun, could even be baby kicking something inside you lol. mine feels like muscle twitches now but at first it was like being gently poked on the inside and before that just really odd sensations.

thats exactly what it feels like when baby kicks its weird isnt it lol, although when I put my hand on my tummy it feels xtra weird little monkey :lol: xx

to be honest it wouldnt surprise me if it was kicking!

when i saw the scan screen, baby was really thrashing arms and legs around! not just twitching legs, but real kicking and stretching.
and refused to stretch out when the lady wanted to measure size!
maybe just a very active baby?

I get what I can only describe as muscle twitches near my belly button and thought it might have been bubba. Haven't had very many but had a few x d

awwww!

i think it might be kicks. because it seems to be happening in accordance with something, like if my laptop is on my tummy and it gets warm, or if i make a sudden movement.

oh, and my picture frame arrived today :D
i posted a photo of the frame in pregnancy chat if no one has seen it. its a triple frame, 1st scan, 2nd scan and 'im here'!
its really nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back