stood on a nail

spice

Reaction score
so this afternoon ive been helping clean my mils new house, went into the garden and stood on a nail, it didnt go in that far, and didnt look like it was going to bleed at all, its been about an hour and just had a look and it has bleed a tiny bit, not sure what i should do, im over 200 miles from home and have no notes with me or anything! any advice would be great! thankx xxx

Have u had a tetanus? If not it's maybe worth getting one xx I'd maybe give ur doctor a wee call xxx if it was in the garden there could b any kind of germs on it xx

Oh no! I'm sure it will be ok but maybe give nhs direct a call for advice if you are worried. They are really helpful, especially when you are pregnant! I had an insect bite that got infected when I was pregnant and ended up on antibiotics, wouldn't have bothered even calling had I not been pregnant but glad I did! Are you up to date with tetanus shots? hope all is ok x

I stood on a nail once and it went right through my foot (surprisingly very little blood) well i have no idea where i am upto with tenanus injections - never had one as far as i know, maybe as a baby? - well i was fine anyway.

I mean, get in touch with your doctor but it doesn't have to mean that you are in danger of a nasty so try not to panic :hug:

Oh you poor thing :(
I'd definitely check with a Dr - just in case you need a tetanus shot or antibiotics. Better safe than sorry!

Hope it all worked out ok for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back