Think we've found a nursery.

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
I've talked to some friends with kids in my area and was shocked to find out that some nurseries had 2 year waiting lists for baby places. So how on earth are you meant to organise that! I have to work, at least part time from when bubs is 9 months old.

Anyway after getting some recommendations and reading through Ofsted reports we went to see a couple this afternoon.

One clearly stood out because it had been purpose built and was staffed by people who had been there a long time. Everything was clean but friendly. They showed us literally every inch including storage cupboards and the kitchen. They went through their procedures thoroughly, showed us activities , kids at each age stage, indoor and outdoor spaces, security etc. We were very impressed at how they had organised everything and the kids seemed engaged, clean and happy.

They have baby spaces for when we need it in October, gonna sign up on Tuesday because both me and DH were really happy with what we saw. It'll only be for three days when bubs is 9 months. I'll see how that goes as bubs gets older.

That's great news! You'll have the peace of mind that a place has been secured at a nursery you're happy with. Good job you found out about the waiting lists when you did eh?

Gosh I didn't even think about waiting lists! I might start calling around!
Glad u got one sorted hun xx

I also think I am lucky that bubs needs to go in October when some kids have left for school and everyone else gets shuffled up so they know they will have baby places. I'm getting my place reserved ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back