stomach pains/cramps.

sarafet

Reaction score
i've never took much notice of what time of month i get pains or cramps before but now obviously i am :)

what kind of pains do you get/have you had? and what times of your cycle do you get them? :hug:

:wave: hiii

Ovulation wise i get a sharp pain on either my left side or right side next to my hip bone, that kind of area for 3 maybe 4 days when i OV, so a few days before hand and a day after. i never knew what this was until i came on here! i thought i just got a random pain few days a month while AF wasn't there! :rotfl:

AF wise i get no pains at all until about half a hour after i, sorry for TMI, wipe and there's blood. that's when i take painkillers :lol: because half a hour later, even with painkillers in me i can still just about walk it hurts so bad! and i often end up in tears. 24hours later, no pain nothing.

hope this helps :)

Just thought I'd add my experience of my only BFP regarding cramps. Previously I'd have a late period, no cramping, think I was pregnant and do a test and it was negative. This time (I had IVF) I had my embryos transferred on the 26th June, on the 28/29th I had cramping which got worse & worse steadily until test date which was the 12th July. I had some really strong gripping cramps that sent me to the loo several times expecting AF. But she never came and they settled about 6-7 weeks of pregnancy.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that AF cramping way before you are due seems to be a good sign so if you find yourself getting major cramps like a week before you're due, you maybe pregnant ;)

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back