Annoying cramps?!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I posted a couple of days ago to say I thought me and my OH hadn't managed to concieve this month because I haven't had any symptoms at all.

Well I get up at 6.30 for work (i'm a childminder and 1st child arrives at 7am!!) and ever since i've been up i've had really annoying cramps down my right side that keep sending shooting pains down the right side of my groin?! They don't hurt but they're uncomfy!

At first I thought I needed the loo really bad but only had a dribble (tmi:shock:), then decided maybe I needed more than a wee lol

Well I did that too and it was uncomfy - i've never been constipated -ever!

I'm really confused because I have never suffered with AF cramps before I actually start bleeding and even when I do bleed I hardley ever get pains.

Also I couldn't face brekkie so ended up with a packet of crisps?! lol

My cycle is due to end in 2 days but i'm waiting until Saturday to test coz my OH is off work and if we get a BFP we want to celebrate together!

I thought I was out of the running this month due to having no symptoms but now i'm thinking the cramping is a good sign?
Or maybe AF is on her way and has decided I need cramps before she comes this month? lol

What do any of you think?

Claire xxx

Hi Claire

It sounds promising but alot of BFP symptoms mimic AF symptoms.

Fingers crossed for :bfp: when you test and hope the :witch: doesnt get you.

Sounds hopeful especially if you don't normally get these symptoms before af.
Maybe try something a bit better than crisps for breakfast though :) :)
Fingers crossed for you on saturday, hope you and your OH have reason to celebrate :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back