stitches coming out?!

charlotte_

Reaction score
i was just drying my wound after a shower, and my stitches are one long stingy bit holding everything together like running stitch, and it's anchored at one end, and i noticed a bump at the anchor so i rubbed it and it came loose, and like a cm of stitch fell out! it bled a little bit, but doesn't hurt, and nothing seems to be opening up as it where. should i do anything? or just leave it to its own devices?

I would prob jst get it checked. Stitches usually come out after 10 days so as long as ur over this time and the wound appears closed u should b ok, but always best 2 check 2b on the safe side xx

Don't worry! They now do running stitch in many places because aparently it heals quicker. It was quite some time after that I had a bit on the toilet tissue. Unless you feel like it would need another stitch pppout in you don't need to see anyone - it is supposed to vcome out. It s just taken a while that s all sorry cat omyn on keyboard

I had a running stitchy type thing too and the HV took it out about 2 weeks after I had James. Maybe just keep an eye on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back