stitch

budge

Reaction score
when i do my spinning i occasionally get really painful stitch.
i have tried drinking more before exercise, drinking less. having meals before and not eating before EVERYTHING!!!

what i do is to spin through the stitch but its fooking agony.

does ANYONE have any good method to avoid stitch or to ease it but not stop exercising?

any tips will do thANKS

whats spinning, if your not eating before excersise then your prob working too hard, its a tricky one :think: well for me anyways :doh:

don't excercise on a full tummy

drink plenty of fluids

build up your speed gradually, don't just start peddling like a mad woman from scratch!

breathe deeply and evenly

slow down when you get the stitch, keep going but just don't push too hard......

Sammystar said:
don't excercise on a full tummy

drink plenty of fluids

build up your speed gradually, don't just start peddling like a mad woman from scratch!

breathe deeply and evenly

slow down when you get the stitch, keep going but just don't push too hard......
thanks
i got it again tonight. :(
this time i kept up pace but held my right side (where the stitch was) really tight and breathed through it. It worked!!!
the intructor doesn't let you peddle like mad without a warm up so its not that. I reckon its my breathing. i have got to get it in sinc with the spin.

:rotfl:

hey but seriously! i have lost just over a stone since i started spinnig mid september! its fooking brill! :cheer:

Do some stretching excercises where you get the stich, maybe your not warmed up enough in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back