still worrying.......sorry

Samsgirl

Reaction score
can you ladies help reassure me...

boo boo has been quiet again the last couple of days....def felt kicks yesterday...in total through the day i would say more than 20 times....but i have had more lively days...

i do think there is a pattern emerging though....i have a lively day, then a few quiet days, then a lively day....u think everything is ok?

i have heard lovely strong heartbeat still on doppler and can hear boo boo wriggling about on it too...

i think maybe he/she is facing towards my back and so thats why i dont feel a lot of the movements........u think? xx

If your feeling 20 movements a day then all is fine!!!! The minimum you should feel before worrying is 10a day stop panicking and everything will be fine your 24 week so baby will be having a growth spurt x

Baby's still small enough for his/her position to make a difference with how much you can feel so I wouldn't worry. You're less likely to notice kicks into your back or placenta x

thanks ladies....someone had told me it was 10 kicks per 2 hours.....thats whay i was a bit worried...

but if it's 10 movemnets in 24 hours? then........i think all is fine :D xx

yeah hun its 10 kicks a day. and thats only after like 28 weeks i think that they worry about that even

thanks ladies......felt boo boo a few times today already....think he/she just like to worry mummy already!! xx

Hey hun,

Don't panic yourself to much, I am nearly 27 weeks now and didn't feel any movements for 3 days until last night!

I think they go through lazy spells and then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose...

Don't worry, lil one will soon kick you in the ribs :) xx

yeah lou....

had a few little nudges and wriggles this morning....so its put my mind at rest :)

xx

Phew :)

Just wait till you get a foot caught in your rib hehe :p x

oh god i know...ha ha....has that happened to you?xx

Yup last night lol, I was in the middle of Chiquitto's in Salford Quays when lil one decided the jalepenoes I was eating was NOT to his or her liking.. Stuck ther foot right in my ribs and pushed hard, nearly choked on my food! x

he he awwwwww.........i love spicy things too. boo boo def gonna be used to chillis by the time he/she comes out....

:)

Pip was quieter than usual yesterday, been fairly quiet so far today but he has livened up in the past half hour!

around 24 weeks i had 3 days of quietness, then he started getting his own back on me :D

its just a growth spurt hun, boo boo obviously wants to make himself/herself known on ur wedding day!

My LO got very lively after I scoffed a good curry last night mmmmmm.

You sound exactly like me , she has busy busy days and kicks like buggary throughout the day and then yesterday and today shes been quiet, I have a mini freak out and then she moves loads the next day so Im constantly trying to tell myself to chill out and all is fine! Easier said than done but lets put it down to gorwth spurts XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back