sorry to be having a worry....but..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I am sorry about this, but I just need some reassurance....

Boo boo has been very quiet today.....i have felt a few kicks....but quite faint......and have had a really achy bump....feels like it could fall off!!!

the kicks are quite low again and so maybe he/she has just moved position and maybe most kicks are towards my back again..

been getting a few mild cramps, like stretching maybe..only last a few seconds....could be boo boo pushing again me or something? but also bump could be sore from all the housework i did yesterday and the bad cough i have had....

do you think maybe it's just a growing day??? xxx

(20 million questions...lol)

id say its deffo a possibility from the cough, ive had achey tum and chest from a bad cough before even being pg and ya know growing a baby makes things twice as achey. i know in tri one it was normal to have achey stretching pains and that babys go quiet when theyre growing too so id say its probably normal hun. mine gets achey some days

I'd say growth spurt and the beginnings of braxton hicks contractions hun x

never even thought about braxton hicks x

Sounds like a growing day. Pip is like that now and then. Was like it last Tuesday and the Tuesday before so I'm expecting a quieter day tomorrow!

Not sure about the crampy feelings as I haven't had any of those xx

is it after 24 weeks you are to monitor your movements? is it 10 in a day...or 10 in a 2 hour period? xx

well since worrying mammy earlier....boo boo has been a lively little thing!!! gone to sleep now i think x

They always let us worry for a bit then pummel us as of to say "and what were u worried about?"!!!

Pip was givin me almighty kicks earlier, put DH's hand on my belly n even he jumped n said how hard his kicks were!!

My LO has been quite since Saturday but I has on my feet all day Saturday at a wedding so didnt notice but I think its just a growth spurt like me as my bump felt it was stretching to capacity last night and I have had a lot more movement today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back