Petty but SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Sorry girls,

I need a good old rant.

Does anyone else feel like Jekyll and Hyde at the moment?!!?

I love my Oh to bits don't get me wrong but I friggin HATE him at the same time!

Just getting SO fed up of his crap it's unreal.
He's one of these guys that has had so much previous bad experience with girls, and trust with friends, he DOESNT talk about ANYTHING!
Yet when he's in a mood, he's blunt and he ignores me and it's like I don't exist!

Today, its so pathetic but I'm shaking with anger here and I dunno what to do about it!

He cant talk to me all day as he works for the prison service, so he texts me at lunchbreak.
Hes normally all "hey baby you okay?" etc, all nicey nicey.

Today I got a alright you.
So I reply as normal and get constant blunt texts, I ask him questions, he ignores them untill I text him again, then I get a blunt reply.

Are you pissed off?
No.
You seem blunt
I'm chilling out.

So I try ringing him, he ignores 2 calls.
My phone was on the stairs im talking.

So I ring him and speak to him, again, blunt answers.
So I say have you had a nice lunch? (meaning lunch break)
and I get "I HAVENT EVEN HAD LUNCH YET NOT EVEN EATEN ANYTHING!!!"
So I'm like woahhh hang on I'm only trying to make conversation, so he goes I'm going and hangs up on me.

Yet I'm in the wrong!?

Jesus F'ing CHRIST!!!!!!!!

AND THEN!!! I ring his work so tell him to check his e-mails as theres somethign he might wanna read. Hes busy so his work mate says to him its for you (meaning the phone) and Naths like "is it my mrs" and hes like "yeah" and hes like tell her im busy.

And he's never busy doing what hes doing at work in the section hes on today!!!

It's like this alot, all because he wont talk, and I can read him like a book so I know when somethings up.

Just feel like a mug, feel like I'm getting walked all over, if the shoe was on the other foot all friggin hell would break loose!!

One minute I'm fine, the next I could quite happily walk out and pack my shit.

:wall2::wall2:

Sounds like he needs a kick up the arse, especially with baby on the way!

He just thinks I'm a mind reader!

He rang me then and was like whats up, and I was like you being an idiot.

He was like I was trying to have a convo with dad cos I aint had one with him for ages I was like, thats why you were blunt, instead of causing this pathetic shit, why didnt you just say that!?

MEN!!!!!

Mine drove me bonkers when i was pregnant and after birth, we split up several times because he was a blunt, unemotional dick head. He is still the same but is working on it and I just have to let it go. It's been like that today, but I put it down to him being tired and in a mood.

Just wanted to say I know exactly what you mean and its infuriating. Try not to let it bother you and busy yourself with something else. They don't get how much pregnancy takes out of you....

Big hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back