OH needs to grow up!

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Some of you might know from previous posts that I have been struggling with my OH. He's been pretty nasty at times but promised to sort himself out after finding out I was pregnant. Well he hasn't and I get the feeling he isn't going to.

Lately he's been beyond miserable, there's never a reason, he's just constantly moody and constantly takes it out on me. Well today I'd had enough and told him he needs to start appreciating we have more than most and start actually trying to be happy. He then says the problem is he isn't sleeping properly because the dogs wake him up in the morning so he;s decided he's going to sleep at his mum's for a few nights so he can sleep.

To be honest I was relieved so said go for the week, at least I get peace and quiet, but since I've thought and I just want to smack him round the head and tell him to GROW THE HELL UP!! He hasn't thought for a second that I might need my sleep and what about when the baby comes, is he planning to move out because the the poor thing needs his sleep!!

Honestly he's just a spoilt brat!! Rant over :) xxx

:hugs: I hope you're ok x I can't offer anything constructive I'm afraid x I just hope you're ok x

Kick him in the head... i don't have any good advice but hope this makes u smile lol
Xx

maybe he is suffering from depression or seasonal depression.possibly he isnt happy with the pregnancy.might be time to have a serious talk with him about how he is feeling and behaving.if it is depression then pointing out how much u have isnt gonna cheer him up.

Sorry to hear you OH is behaving like this Taffy.

Quite frankly it just isn't good enough though! - is it? He is just being plain selfish....

I assume he is not the kind of man that would be up for some counselling to "work through" this difficult time?

He may have a touch of depression? Or is he just being a miserable git??!!!

Ha thats men for you! My oh is lovely, however C has been waking up at all hours of the morning because of the wind, usually he sleeps through... and even though I always get up withhim he still moans that he cant ever sleep... ppoor them eh, life is so cruel to them ;-)

If he is like this now, what's he gonna be like when the baby is born and there's many sleepiness nights for you all.

He should really be staying with you at nights!!!

If you let him run off to his mum's, that means you have given him the chance now and in the future he will take the opportunity to do it again, and leave you to do the hard work!!

He should be standing by you at all times, but he running cause the lack of sleep,he needs to grow up!!

Stay strong HUN take the peace and quiet try not to stress over a man, it's not worth the tears. XX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back