Still Trying....Still Nothing!!

mrs_c

Reaction score
Well its been 8 months since I had my Implanon implant removed, been trying to conceive for the past 5 months and got nowhere.

Been having a hard time at work lately so been quite down and wondering if this could be why?

Everyone around me is having babies and getting pregnant which isn't helping matters as I find myself getting upset when alone because I feel like somethings wrong.

Is anyone else feeling this way?

xx

I felt that was for months after ttc for 13months and everyone announcing pregnancies I hates logging on to fb for all the updates!! I believed it wouldn't happen every though goes thou ya mind I no how u feel!
It will happen huni!
Chin up big hugs for u!! X x

Rach :) x x

Thanks Rach

FB is a pain, constantly seeing peoples scan pics and really doesn't help that my sis-in-law had a baby 2 weeks ago.
Hoping something happens soon even if its just a few false symptoms or something lol, get really disappointed when AF shows up.

Kirsty xx

I'm in the exact same boat sweetie. Lots of us are.

We'll get there. And we'll love our babies more because of it. Xxxx

Hi yeah I'm in the boat too!

I am in cycle 10 and it seems like everyone has either had a baby or announced that they are expecting since we started ttc!

Baby dust to all

xx

Just wanted to spread some pma to you all. I was trying for 2 years. It can sometimes seem such q long and lonely road but its so worth it. Keep the pma x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Cycle 13 for me and feeling like it will never happen too - chin up you will get your bfp before long x

There are a lot of us here going through the same struggle. But That's why I love this forum because there is no judgement here we all understand each other...don't give up Hun our time will come. Big hugs!!!

I know how you feal and TTC is a tough old job! Its so hard when you hear other friend and family getting BFPs but we all eed to believe our time will come. Me and OH said last night that our LO is going to be such a fab baby these things tke time to make and that's why is taking a long time TTC- it made us chuckle anyway.

Really hope you get that BFP soon

Xxxx

Sorry about the mistakes above my phone keypad is tiny and I can't type with these gel nails on ha ha xxxxxx

Just remember, good things come to those who wait, it'll happen Im sure! We'll all get there in the end xx

Know the feeling, on cycle 16 now and just found out it will likely be a small miracle to fall pregnant naturally and we need to have ICSI :(

You've only been trying for 5 months hun.
It can take up to a year after stopping the depo or having the implant removed for your body to return to normal. Meaning it can take upto a year before you can start getting pregnant.

Hang in there hun - don't stress and when it happens you'll then think woah that was quick.
Believe me after 7 years of trying 5 months seems like nothing hehe.

Well its been 8 months since I had my Implanon implant removed, been trying to conceive for the past 5 months and got nowhere.

Been having a hard time at work lately so been quite down and wondering if this could be why?

Everyone around me is having babies and getting pregnant which isn't helping matters as I find myself getting upset when alone because I feel like somethings wrong.

Is anyone else feeling this way?

xx

Hi Mrs C

Keep your chin up lady!

I had my implant out 14 months ago, although we werent trying to concieve right away we have a regular sex life (sorry tmi) and we have never gotten pregnant yet, I know how you feel as I thought that something was wrong with me even though I wasnt trying. This is our first month trying to concieve but I am not banking on it happening right away. How long did you have your implant for? I had mines in for about 4 1/2 years! So it can take some time. My cycles are normalised anyway so its just a case of wait and see..

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back