Still No Outcome!

Carla81

Reaction score
Went for appt at epu today, did abdominal and internal scan. Said they can see fetal pole 4mm in length. As this hasnt been seen on either of my 2 private scans they had to call a consultant to see if he was happy to go ahead with medical/surgical management but he said no and i have to wait a week for another scan!
Also took bloods which will be repeated on saturday.
Was really hoping for an outcome today :-(

Did they offer any hope seeing as a fetal pole is now developing?

Not really said it doesnt look promising as u should be 9-10 wks and only measuring 5+6, i know my dates so cant be that out. But as there are discrepancies between private and nhs scans that is the policy they have to follow.
First private scan on 13th they did abdominal and internal scan, no fetal pole seen just sac and yolk, second private scan on 22nd was only abdominal and only saw sac which seemed long and narrow instead of round as it should be.
Then today did both again saw sac which looked round again, yolk and 4mm fetal pole.
Very confusing. If i didnt know my dates would have some hope but used opk's and ov'd 4th oct, havent had sex since 5th oct so know i cant be that early on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back