Still no AF.. :(

lrb

Reaction score
Hiya Girls..Just thought id say i still havent had my AF, last one was the 14th may, im worried its gonna stay away!! Its now getting to me that i cant concieve intill i have it.. still waiting for blood test results to come back and see if somethings going on, but i miss the witch! x

:wall2:

Last edited:
try not to panic sweets, your body never does what you want it to. My last was in January, and even then it was just withdrawal bleed after coming off the pill

Ive not been on the pill in the last two years at all, and even then it wasnt for very long, its not like me to miss, i never have done before..
But no pregnancy..so i dunnoo
Just want it now so we can start trying again, cause i wont concieve till i get it will i?
x

You never know, these things just seem to happen whenever they feel like it, just go with it in the meantime and enjoy each other, you never know xx

It must be so hard on you lrb :(

The only causes i know about are things like low bodyweight, excessive stress or malnurishment.

The effect of these things can vary per individual too. So you could have someone that is on the border of being underweight losing their period, but someone else might not lose it until they skeletal...

I guess you've been taking a suppliment anyway so can't really be mulnurishment unless your anaemic, but i bet the doctors have everything like that under consideration anyway.

I'm sure they'll be able to provide you with some answers and then you'll get your period back in no time at all :)

Try to loosen up and go out and act wild with your friends, have a blast ;)

Thank you louise, I just want my tests to hurry up, its already been 1 week, got 1 more to go.. im not underweight(deffo lol) and not put on that much weight..I suppose im just not very good at waiting :( x

What were they testing for? Had to have them done myself, just for blood count, hormones and thyroid. Just a simple one to start off with but I'm being referred now for further testing.
You haven't been waiting a huge amount of time so it's probably just a blip hun, try not to worry too much, easier said than done I know xx

Yeah testing for that and a couple of other things, but i didnt quite understand what that was..what test are you now having to have? doctor has said when these results come back he wants to do an ultrasound. Have u missed a few months af then? cause ive never missed any before let alone me more than a few days late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back