BFN

sarah12

Reaction score
Well i tested twice and got BFN both times, AF was due Sunday so i'm hoping its still a bit early to test, i'm trying hard this month not to get upset when its BFN and to stay positive and think it's not over till AF arrives, so i'm :pray: that she doesnt arrive for me this month.

What do you think ladies that i have tested too soon? have i still got a chance to get my BFP??

Maybe it's too early hun :hug:

Praying AF stays away for you hun :pray:

I got 2 BFNs to begin with, then BFP 4 days after AF was due, so it's not too late - hang in there, don't give up hope until AF shows, which she won't, think positive!

You may have just ov'd late.

Fingers crossed for you xxx :hug:

Hi,

Good luck, it may be a little bit early to test but I really think it depends on what preg test you use.

I am due Sunday/Monday too. Feel very hormonal but not pregnant unfortunately - far too achy for me!!!

Good luck

Thanks for your replies ladies, i do hope that it is too early too, if AF doesn't show i am going to test again on friday, what HPT'S do you recommend? i have been using ones from the pound shop - Miffy - what did you use? xxx

Very best wishes sarah12 :hug:
dust2.gif
bd1.gif
bd2.gif

Well I tested again this morning and got another BFN, but i refuse to give up hoping unitl AF arrives, i know how you all feel with long cycles, its so frustrating isnt it??

Hi,

i tested yesterday evening and got BFN too.

I am now 6 days late for af.

dont know whats going on, i had my reading back from cherri22 and she sees a girl in the month of december, so heres hoping that December is the month i concieve/find out!

what a lovely christmas present....

x

My Af was due tuesday, I tested today and also got BFN!!
It's driving me MAD!!
I'm going to try not to test over the weekend but as iv just bought a batch of cheapy hpt's off ebay I think i'm going to struggle!
Good luck, hope we all get our BFPs soon!!

it is hard isnt it when we all keep getting a BFN, what are our bodies doing to us???!!!

Lets hope we all get our BFP by Christmas!! :pray:

Freepie - Did you pay for a reading or did you get it free? i have emailed but not heard anything back, i didnt pay xx

hiya,

i emailed for free, it took about 10 days to come through as she works through all the answers...

i really thought i would be pregnant by Xmas when i came off the pill in July, cant believe it is november next week!!!

:hug:

thats strange cause i emailed a few days before i sent you the link and havent heard anything back

Dont give up hope chick, stay positive, you may still be pregnant by December, there are 2 months left yet and Cherri said December.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i know, i hope its not the birtj month otherwise i wont get BFP until march!!!!

perhaps email her again hun???

:hug:

You'll just have to wait and see hun, hope that you conceive in December, :pray: i will try e-mailing her again xx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back