Still here :-(

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Well after the strangest 2 weeks with really obvious early pregnancy symptoms - light head, cramping from DPO4, really sore legs (felt like childhood growing pains), what appeared to be positive OPKs last weekend etc etc, the witch appears to have arrived yesterday evening and EARLY!!! Really thought and hoped that I would be able to give DH the best 30th birthday pressie tomorrow but not happening now :-(

Booked into doctor this morning and she told me to come back for 21 day bloods and at same time gonna test for all other relevant stuff. As DH has a daughter to previous relationship and we were able to get pregnant before she said testing his wee swimmers isn't really necessary. Depending on my results and because of my age (40 in September) she's willing to refer me on straight away.

Sorry she got you hun, but great that your Dr sounds good and willing to do the tests for you. let us know how you get on with them. xxx

Oh sorry hun that af came, I'm glad your dotor seems to be on ball. There seems to be alot of gp's around less caring and less proactive with these concerns now a days!! Good luck xx

Hi butterfly,
I was speaking to a client of mine the other day who had a baby at 43 she was taking these homepathic mineral tablets and really believed they helped her conceive and have a wonderful healthy baby despite drs telling her her eggs were old and that it was unlikely.
I have since bought these!! They are called ante natal forte from helios homeopathy online.
Only just started taking them myself but she convinced me!!

Best of luck with ttc!!! xxxxx

Hi butterfly,
I was speaking to a client of mine the other day who had a baby at 43 she was taking these homepathic mineral tablets and really believed they helped her conceive and have a wonderful healthy baby despite drs telling her her eggs were old and that it was unlikely.
I have since bought these!! They are called ante natal forte from helios homeopathy online.
Only just started taking them myself but she convinced me!!

Best of luck with ttc!!! xxxxx

Will def give these a try. Thanks loads for wee post. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back