Thats me done

marge

Reaction score
AF arrived this morning :( and I'm gutted

I know I havent been trying as long as many people but its still so upsetting.

After charting for a few months it looks like I a have short LP of 9 days so I started to take B6 at the begining of this cycle. I was due on on wed but nothing appeared, so obviously when nothing appeared yesterday either I was kinda thinking this could be our month, temps ok, few positive symptoms etc. I was 12 DPO today so for me that was really good.

Then I had a tiny amount of spotting when I got up this morning and then 'she' turned up full flow at lunch time :cry: and I havent stopped crying since. I even left work early.

I'm trying not to feel sorry for myself as we havent been trying as long as other people but cause I was 'late' I was hopeful. Our situation also makes BDing a pain as DH lives and works in Holland Mon - Fri so If I O mid week our chances are lower then at the weekends when he comes home. To make matters worse the next 3 times I'm Oing he is not back home that weekend!

I dont know whether to carry on charting anymore as it doesnt seem to matter when I'm O as DH isnt around anyway!

Anyway please keep the BFP's coming cause thats the only thing keeping me going at the moment, and thanks for listening

On a positive note, I think the B6 worked!! :) Oh and I'm going to spend loads of money this weekend to make me feel better - starting with a new car!!

aw im sorry :(
i would keep up with the charting, you never know, you may O a little earlier or a little later next month so you can catch it!

I know its upsetting hun, ive had my time of crying buckets, but it does no good, ive learnt to just get on with it now. You may feel better by talking to someone over it, i always have my mum, my sister and my OH, and i feel loads better once i have.
It can take a lot out of you and u begin to doubt yourself before even giving yourself a chance. Keep thinking positive, if no BFP, its all we got.
Keep your chin up hun, we all know how u feel, feel free to rant anytime you want we will give :hug: :hug: :hug: for free :D

I'm going to try and be positive, it took my mum 4 years to get me so if she can do it so can I!

Oh and while I'm really feeling sorry for myself, the doc was sending me for CD2 and CD21 blood tests to check my progesterone level but cause the blood clinics are only open weekdays and CD2 will be tomorrow I now have to wait until next month! :evil:

Rant over!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was the same last month, I was really emotional.

You've got a lot to be happier about though with your LP extending to 12 days. That's in the normal range.

I started the b6 too this month but I had a really unsettled tummy (IBS) which started not long after taking it so I stopped.

I may give them another go next cycle if AF arrives.

Enjoy a glass of your fave tipple and have some choc.

Your time for a BFP will come :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry she came but good that your LP is getting longer :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
marge I'm very sorry to hear AF arrived and you feel as you do :hug:
I would just say that spermies can survive upto 5 days, so even though OH is away when you O its not impossible, and because you're not going to be as focussed on it as usual, it may make something happen. But whatever you feel is best is best for you, and I am very envious of you getting a new car, that's good news :D :hug:

Very best wishes, and as others have said, keep charting, it will be beneficial for if you decide to focus on ttc again :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys, I knew you would make me feel better! Also helped that I have just picked DH up from the airport and I'm having a long awaited cuddle!

Yeah I'm chuffed that my LP has increased, I'm going to carry on with the B6 anyway, hope it stays that way. Bagpuss I hope you have better luck if you try it again.

Everything you have all said is so true and its easier to hear it from you guys as you know where I'm coming from. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back