10 Days Late & Still Getting BFN's :(

x_PlaceboDanii

Reaction score
Im so fed up right now!:wall2:

My last period was July 11th!, and my suspected period was suppost to turn up 10 days ago!, which would be the 6th August, and yet im still here in limbo not knowing whats wrong with me either way!!, im getting so annoyed right now.

Ive got no symptoms of pregnancy so i cant help but think im not. The only thing ive got is lots of cramping and i think im bleeding and go see only for it to be CM!..Im getting so tired!..Ive been testing since 10 DPO, ive had a few comments off people who think they can see faint lines on my tests but i just dont see it myself.

Im too terrfied to test incase it keeps coming back negative, its such a big disappointment that i just cant take at the moment! :(

I just dont know what to do or where to turn!..Has this happened to anyone else?

I got my bfp in 2010 quite late and it was sooo faint when I did get it , (I kept testing and it was faint for ages...) Turns out I ovulated late, scan showed change in dates (My MMC had changed cycle a bit)

Some of the other ladies had to wait ages I remember, hope they will see your post to make you feel a bit better

good luck, and great that AF still not about, good sign

My AF were late by 15 days n I had loads of pregnancy symptoms then the witch got me, I was so gutted, I font know why my AF were late by that length of time n I understand how feel with all the testing, hope u get a bfp chic x

I also experience of having late AF but not pregnant. My obgyne said its because of stress and pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back