Still fainting :(

little*red

Reaction score
is anyone else in their third tri and still fainting?
I had a few fainting spells around 20 weeks but the midwife said it was probably just my body being sensitive to baby hormones.
Today i went for my anti -D injection and blood tests (naughty midwife sneaked that on me!) and i've been feeling really tired, sick, slight headache and nearly fainted at the in-laws house today :( , ive been eating and drinking today. Everything was fine at my checkup baby is in head down position, measuring 29 weeks and heartbeat was fine. The midwife did say my blood pressure was lower today though (usually its 115/80) today it was 120/60, she took blood to check my iron levels so hopefully they will come back fine :pray: and it was just my body adjusting again. :D

Plus im craving a mcdonalds strawberry milkshake soooooooo bad! :( just another 10 weeks til i can have one, lol thats how im going to celebrate having baby, never mind champagne im having a strawberry milkshake :lol: .

i fainted during 2 scans, because i was on my back, had low fluid levels so alicewas stopping the blood gettingback up to my head. i also fainted at home and had to go to a&e.

i hope the tests come back ok. use it as an excuse to put your feet up and get oh to do all the house work!

why can u not have a mcdonalds milkshake?

l have been getting dizzy spells a lot through this pregnancy, early on in the pregnancy and more recently, its awful. Not passed out yet and l hope it stays that way although it has come close at times. lts absolutely awful feeling like this. l worry as l have to look after my little boy. l am slightly anaemic but not outragiously though, but l am taking iron tablets (when l remember them lol!) Just wish it would go away, but l guess it wont until l have had little bean. l completely sympathise with you and hope you feel better soon.

samrbtson said:

can't remember what it is but its something about the icecream they use which pregnant women arent supposed to eat :? .

little*red said:
samrbtson said:

can't remember what it is but its something about the icecream they use which pregnant women arent supposed to eat :? .

oh. didn't know that one.

I recon if you didn't eat everyting they say you should avoid you would live off boiled rice for 9monhts (although at one point that was all i could stand to eat!)

I've had Mcdonalds milkshake and don't appear to have had any probs.

You are right Sam, I think they would have us living on cream crackers!

I've had the odd dizzy spell - the latest one being this morning when I was driving back from morning stables and suddenly got really really hot, sweating and felt like I was going to throw up and pass out.

It passed after about 3 minutes but it was horrible at the time.

I think your hormones got a bit mental when you're close to your due date because last night I noticed I'm getting hard nobbly bits in both my boobs so I'm guessing my milk is starting to kick in - I've not had anything like that during my pregnancy yet.

I was passing out all the way through they did all test but couldnt find the cause, but since I have had Jess I have been fine so dont worry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back