Still doesn't feel real.

rainbow.nicola

Reaction score
Despite the symptoms, tests and following by the food rules etc, I still can't get my head around the fact that I'm pregnant. I keep thinking maybe the tests were just wrong and things will go back to normal. It's so strange. Even though I'm 23, I don't feel like I am and now I might be having a baby, Fx everything goes okay. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and I know I am capable and everything it's just strange how quickly time passes and paths change. 3 months ago I was planning to go into my final year of College and thinking about University and now I'm planning on bringing a little person into the world, moving into a bigger apartment and moving in with Ross. Scarrrrrrrrry!

Scary but good!!! Just have faith in it :) you could still go to uni in a couple of years? Xxx

Yeah I just passed my HNC with an A pass, so happy. Found out right before my exam so didn't think I'd get that good a mark. I think I'll go back later on but not thinking about it right now. Too busy with baby related products swirling around in my brain! Ross is only 20 and never wanted kids, he's been surprisingly supportive. He's had his ups and downs mind you but understandable. I just want my scan date to come and a letter saying they're offering me a new flat so I can move, Ross can move in and we can start decorating and buying baby things. I hate being in lala land! It's no fun here haha!

I know how you feel - I don't feel like it's happening at all.
Less than a month ago I was revising to sit my final uni exams and concerned simply with graduation and finding a job... Now it's a whole different ball game. It really is funny how quickly your world can change!

Big up for being the same age btw aha! :D

Know how you feel rainbow.nicola! I'm 31 and we had been trying for just a few months when we fell but as I've only done a few home tests at around 4 weeks pregnant I feel like its not real! I keep worrying that I'll go for my scan on Friday that they will say there is nothing there and why am I wasting their time! Eek! :oooo: :blush: x

I keep worrying that I'll go for my scan on Friday that they will say there is nothing there and why am I wasting their time! Eek! :oooo: :blush: x

I worry about that too!!!! Despite feeling really sick, food aversions, changing body shape (and all the home tests I did early on) I'm still worried about them going errrr there isn't a baby! Silly I know. My scan is friday too - nervous!

I worried about that! Not even so much that anything was wrong but that there was just nothing to see and every test (5) I'd done had lied ha!

I feel like this too, even though we were ttc now it's happened it's all like woooaaahhh!!
Even though I had an early scan at 4-5 weeks my brain still won't believe I'm pregnant!

I feel like this too. I'm 6 + 5 and had a scan and have a little picture of the dot growing inside me, but I just keep forgetting almost! We haven't told anyone yet either and I really wonder if that has something to do with it because there's nobody else to ask me how I am etc. next scan is on 5th July - maybe then it'll sink in more? Here's hoping!

What time is your scan purple_pianos? Mines at 2.30 pm - am soo nervous!! Glad to hear I'm not the only one feeling like this! :) Think if I had been sick it would feel more real but only had nausea for a week around week 8 and other than that have had nothing else nausea-sickness wise. Fingers crossed everything is fine for us all! :) x

C0606 - this is exactly how i feel! I did two tests very early on and I still have to look at the photos I took of the results (yes I actually took photos, :)) to prove that they definitely said I was pregnant :lol: x

No early scan for me, so jealous of all of you who have had one! I can't wait until the Scan. Booking in appointment is tomorrow, I'm so nervous! It's lovely to read all of your stories and know that I'm not alone in feeling weird haha!

Oh I'm not in the 23 club .... 31 last week :-(

I'm starting to have a u turn, I have been counting the days to the scan, but now it's getting closer (week on Monday) I'm getting scared!

Know what you mean about not feeling pregnant, I've been sick this morning, but boobs have stopped hurting. I've got all my bfp pics on my iPad and today oh said 'you should delete those you don't need them anymore' uhh I don't think so ..... I have to look at them everyday!! Xxx

You lot are making me feel old at 38!!

Good luck to Purple_pianos and Mrs LG for their scans today. x

Thanks Beanie1975 but scan is tomorrow, :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27