still constipated after c-section?

charlotte_

Reaction score
at first i was told it was due to the codeine based painkillers i was taking. but i haven't touched them for about two weeks now & i'm still constipated. my friend also got constipated after childbirth, and was reccomended to take fybogel, so she's given me what she had leftover.

is this normal? it's really painful for hours after i've been to the toilet, i can't sit down properly!

SNAP!!!!

Ive bought some senna and am taking it every night..although I also have piles still and the pain makes me scared to poop :oops:

i get dead scared too, i'm wincing in pain now, i have to keep standing up. how do you know if you have piles?

I can feel one :oops: , plus it bleeds like a bugger :roll: left over frm my pregnancy methinks :think: o

hmm, i wonder if i have them? :think:
i never had them in pregnancy, but my bum did bleed a bit after i'd been to the loo.

Could be, or could be a small tear, these are common when constipated and having to strain.
Hopefully the fybrogel will soften it up for you :hug:

If its piles try and get some Anusol or something to treat it! You dont want to get too scared of pooping then get so constipated you end up seriously ill! :hug:

hi hun i was taken back into hospital after i had Hannah because i had inpactation because i didnt got for 2 weeks and i cant describe the pain i was in, they gave me glucose supossotories and movicol which is a powder that u dillute in water but it took abour 5 minutes for the suppository to work and they can be bough from the chemist

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back