after c section bloat

1986princess

Reaction score
hello ladies wonder if anyone could shed some light, i know that ur belly doesnt instantly go down after birth and especially after a c section, but i wondered how long it tends to take? i cant really do any exercise or take the boys out in their pram til at least term, with being a few weeks prem and i know that will help but is there anything else i can do or try?
Dont get me wrong they are worth every bit of it, but still look 3-4 months pregnant atm. Would ,like to regain! i have also still got dark lin and outtie belly button! hope ur all well ladies xxx

I really can't remember how long my tummy took to look like a normal tummy agaiin. It goes down so gradual you don't really notice it happening, and I guess the rate is different for everyone too.

The line on my belly was the same, I never noticed that it had gone lol That was defo there for a good few months though I think.

My belly button never popped out thank god, I hate belly buttons and I was so worried that would happen, but luckily it stayed a proper inny!

Once you get out and about with the buggy your body starts changing so quickly and you start to feel so much better too.

I honestly was so niave, I thought my body would ping back into shape within a week or two :wall2: But once you can start putting the work in, it does change quick xxx

thanx hun i knew it wouldnt be instant but i didnt expect it to be quite as big! bring on 2 weeks when i can push pram about xx

ive still got a ight belly on me, when i left i looked almost 5 months pregnant, i know just look like ive a tyre around my belly but the again im not trying to loose it so its not likely to go away lol

im not gona rush myself but would like to try just for my confidence really to get it a bit flatter, glad to hear other people felt the same after xx

Don't worry take your time, your body will adjust , it did take 9 mths to get bigger for baby, so it can't go over night. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back