Still breech 37 weeks!!!

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Well went for a scan today and baby is still breech and not moved at all from 34 weeks so got to go back again tomorrow which im not happy about coz we have to get both kids looked after and hubby needs time off work at short notice which is hard for him feel like today was a complete waste of time, dont understand why they couldnt have done the detailed scan today while we were there n had the kids looked after we wouldnt of minded waiting! then tomorrow iv got to decide weather to have her turned or not which will be done monday when im 38 weeks! I went into labour at 38 weeks with my last baby so im really scared im going to go into labour at home with a breech baby and im going to seriously panic! really dont want a c-section but the thought of having a vaginal breech birth is way too scary to think about x

Oh no hun, is there anything you can do to try and get her to turn naturally? Have you googled it? Maybe get down on all fours and scrub all your floors or something... x

ah hun sorry to hear this. fingers crossed you will get her moved before anything happens. xxx

Oh no hun! Hope she turns around before you go into labour! My OH was a natural breech birth and his Mum told me that although it is more effort it really isn't too bad :) Fingers crossed you get things sorted though!! x

Bless u hun , I've got a funny feeling my baby's the wrong way I should be referred on Monday by doc for a scan if she isn't sure. Let us know how u get on and try not to worry xx

Hey, am so sorry chick; maybe she will still flip last minute, can understansd your worry with the massage and a possible c section... am sure she will be delivered safely though..

Thinking of you xx

Iv tried all the google tricks lol, theres no room for her to flip natural now coz im really small and shes quite a good size im all baby so got a scan tomoz to make sure everything is in right place for them to try turning its my best chance of ending up with a natural birth, I really dont want to giv birth to a breech baby at all so if she cant be turned its going to be c-section for me :( but as long as she is here healthy then so be it x

aww good luck with tomorrow hun. Really hope the manual turn works, from what I have read on this they just kinda touch and prod at your bump to help manipulate the baby into moving round.

If you have to opt for a section will they do it when you're 38 weeks?

It sounds like you have the right attitude towards the situation, whatever will be will be. Big hugs x

Oh hun, sorry to hear that. Hope all goes well tomorrow. :hug: x

Thank you all! Im sure everything will be fine whatever way she gets here haha just all the hospital appointments and trying to get someone for the kids and hubby time off work at short notice that is the hard part really but we r sorted now. Hope she stays turned so I can have a normal birth but whatever happens ill be in safe hands at the hospital x

Everything will be fine.. just remember breech or not you still can have the baby as natural way which I didn't know about it... so just relax

Aww hun I feel for you! Fingers crossed everything goes ok for you tomorrow.

Will be thinking of you xx

Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back