Still annoyed :(

charlene09

Reaction score
Well on Saturday I went to my Local Boots store and Bought myself some new make up which cost me £8 :shock: ( the price of make-up nowadays)

Anyway I had a Quality save bag with me in my hand from when I went and bought Shampoo and toothpaste ( its a hell of a lot cheaper:lol:).

So I walked in Boots and got the New foundation from L'oreal I think , I can't remember I just liked the look of it , so I payed for it at the counter and the woman said to me would you like a bag and i said no ive got one here thanks so i put it in the quality save bag.

I then went shopping for the sunday dinner , and got a taxi home as I couldnt be bothered waiting around for busses , then when i get in i realise the make-up has gone ( obviously rolled out in the taxi) so i ring the taxi company up and tell them that i need it as i have no make up and they said sorry love it isnt in the taxi.

I was fumin i was :wall2:

I hate when you get home and something you have bought isn't there grr.. But look on the bright side at least it wasn't something really expensive or your purse or something.. But boo to the taxi depot! x

I had no money left though with the shopping and things ! i was Gutted when i got home , the thing i needed the most had gone walkies x

:gun:Boooo Taxi firm!

If I buy something that small I always pop it in my handbag, I'm forever losing things. I'm naughty too, I always take the little bag they offer, makes it easier to find in my bag! I re-use tho!

Might have been seen by next passenger. Worst for me ever was leaving my whole bag in the taxi and never got it back I wasn't convinced it was the next passenger on that one tbh

Makeup prices are shocking I thought I lost a small bag of it couple weekends ago when I went out I was like NOOOO thats like £50 worth of makeup ...OHs like :shock: why would you take that with you haha silly men

Oh no Wobbles, I'm sure you felt sick.. I hate losing things, that sick feeling you get when you think you have lost something is rotten :( I hate people who don't turn things in.. But as the saying goes, what goes around comes around

My makeup was in the boot of the taxi with all the shopping :( I bet the taxi driver had it for his wife or something

Or they just couldn't even be arsed checking!! How annoying tho x

I Know :( Ive got to go out and buy it again now :( hope i dont loose it this time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back