Hiyaaaa

Krystal

Reaction score
Hello! Just thought i'd pop on with a little update on me and Jack.

We are no further forward with the house :( gutted!

Staying with the outlaws is ok but you know what its like.. you need your own space don't ya.

Well on Saturday we asked if they would mind Jack while we went round corner for a couple of drinks, they said yeah no probs. We got him settled in bed first then I got OH to call taxi as fancied going into town to a livlier pub instead. Well MIL starts asking about Gizmo the dog and when we would be back etc for him :wall: so I got a bit peed off cos it felt as though we were being told what time to come home so said to Si to cancel the taxi and went off upstairs. He came up and I had a little rant. Only problem is I had left the baby monitor on downstairs so MIL heard it all :oops: :lol: she didn't say anything about it but you know when you can tell someon is pissed :rotfl:

Jack is great, can't believe he is almost one :eek: I wanted to do a BBQ for his birthday but if we are not in new house can't see it happening.

In other news.. Next wednesday I am going to meet Foxxi Fox! :cheer:

Hiya :wave:

Hope you get your house soon, feels like you have been away for ages!! :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: at you MIL hearing your rant :lol:

Thanks Jules... your ticker :eek: :eek: :eek: I thought you were waiting a while :hug:

Hello!
Boo to lack of house movement....and rofl@ MIL....I hate it when that sort of thing happens, it's always amusing though :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Thanks Jules... your ticker :eek: :eek: :eek: I thought you were waiting a while :hug:

Had an accident in the moment of naughtiness and thought bugger it, lets just go for it now :wink:

:wave: :wave: Hope you get your house sorted soon.

Ooops :rotfl: at MIL! :twisted:

You're meeting The Fox next week...cool! I shall be there in thought...hey I dare you to wear a latex rubber Mr Cowell mask...or a Noel Edmonds one! Go on...take pics too...heheheheheeeeeee :wink: :lol:

Seriously babe, I really hope that you get the house situation sorted soon :hug:

:rotfl: Kaz thats a fab idea! I may just do it :lol: Wish you could come too :( :hug:

Jules... me too.. look in TTC :wink:

:wave: to A&J & Zeb!

Zeb bet your looking forward to Willows first birthday :dance: you got anything planned?

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Whoops at the MIL hearing you.

I really hope your house gets sorted soon!!

hey! sorry to hear about the house, and the baby monitor rant :doh: :lol:

did u go out after all, did u have fun?

nice to hear from u! :hug: :wave:

Hello!! :wave: :D

Trust you to rant while the monitor is on :rotfl:

Hope you're in your new home soon :pray:

xxx

:lol: no Sarah I didn't say anything too bad thank god, just ranted about how I was a grown up and didn't need to be told what time to come home etc :oops:

Trix yeah I went out in the end, stayed for one drink then came home as mood was spoilt :wall: Going out this week though :dance: Hope your ok hun :hug:

Jo I hpe the job situation sorts itself out soon :hug:

Kirsty how r your 2 gorgeous boys?? :hug:

Its Mustafa... Cooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeee :wave:

Glad to hear your MIL heard your rant :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And have a fab time with The Fox.... I hear she's fantastically gorgeous!!! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: @ Mustafa

I've seen pics of the Fox and she is a stunner, thats the whole reason I spent months grooming her from the web :twisted:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: @ Mustafa

I've seen pics of the Fox and she is a stunner, thats the whole reason I spent months grooming her from the web :twisted:

Iv told you....I dont shag on the first date!!!

Well...Not normally anyway!! :wink:

and i've told you, if your not gonna put out on the first date your wasting my time :talkhand: :lol:

You're so gonna get it! :rotfl:

Do I need to trim my lady garden?? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back