Stepmum had a go.

rainbow.nicola

Reaction score
I asked my dad to bring over my travel system so I could mess about with it and wash it and everything and all my stepmum went on about was how she didn't understand why I wanted it here and how it's bad luck to have baby things in the house and so on. It actually annoys me so much. If I want to have the pram here then who is she to say I can't. I don't believe in the bad luck thing. If it's bad luck to have things before the baby is here how do people get everything ready and have a nursery for their baby's arrival? Actually get tae. :lol:

I too don't believe in it. Life happens as it chooses too its not to do with wether you have baby stuff at home or not!
I've got stuff and were still fine!!
X

She has an opinion on everything, I think she believes she's all-knowing. I understand people believe it and that's fine I get that but doesn't mean force your belief on me and try to tell me what to do. I hate people patronizing me. I can just imagine what she's going to be like once the baby's here. Oh god!

Mmmm haha bless you. Just take a deep breath it's your baby and your choices an she should respect that. You'll do the best for your baby :) that's all that matters x

Superstitious rubbish, my nursery done including pram in house since 22 weeks.

Gritting teeth haha! I'm usually pretty easy to wind up it seems to have been doubled with these hormones! oops lol xx

Its superstitious rubbish about the pram not being in the house. It's your baby and it's up to you if you want the travel system in the house. Just ignore her xxxx

Yeah i agree its rubbish , if something bads goingvto happen it will, but better to be ready for baby in my eyes, you cant wash and dry it when babyarrives and good drying weather is here now!! Be firm with here or your dad its your choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back