Pram or not?

It's on eBay Hun I will have a look for the link now x

Oh I'll take another look, I was looking a eBay, but your one looks lush! My DH thinks when I return to work and babies 6 months old, I'll insist on a stroller and pram will get used so little. I can't even argue cos I know he's probably right ! lol

Loving the look of the Bugaboo's but not sure if I want to spend that money on them! Would rather put it into amazing furniture that will last years xx

With regards to switching to a Pam or stroller, my girls 21 months now and i very rarely use her pram and just use the travel system (quinny buzz) as its so much nicer to use!

Were going with the Sola travel system. Though we arent going to buy the pram top. Carseat will be used for school run in the winter and pushchair in parent facing mode will be used for longer trips/shopping.

We have a stroller type pram (baby jogger city mini - car seat will also fit on this) already which can be used for country walks and will keep baby safe and snug and will be good to use as a spare as baby gets older.

i got the Huack condor, looks better in real life then in pictures.
I got the 3 in 1 system purely as LO will be sleeping in the pram part as not got a moses basket and had the car seat and i managed to get it for under £200 as money is V tight x
Id say travel systems are the way forward everyone ive seen has one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back