STAY AWAY EVIL WITCH!!!

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Well, I'm 2 days late now. I'm usually always to "the day" but she has not reared her ugly head yet!!! I don't have any period pains like I normally do although I do feel a dull ache low in my abdomen. I had some shooting pains down my left leg earlier today and don't know what that is all about? My boobs are sore (but then they have been for a while now so nothing unusual there!) The veins in them are very blue looking and prominent. I tested 2 days ago on the day of my period with an Ebay cheapie and this was BFN. Is there a possiblility it was too early to test and I may be pregnant? Has anyone else had similar symptoms? x

Sounds very promising Sammy! I can hardly remember what it was like when I was briefly pregnant, but I do remember feeling like a 'tug' in my abdomen. I know that the veins in your boobs do become more prominent when you are pregnant too, so good luck! I really hope it was just too early when you tested before. :pray:

Hi Sammy, I did a test on Thursday on the eve of my due date and it was BFN. However when I did one on saturday night their was a faint blue line so fingers crossed. It sounds like their are symtoms so good luck :pray: :pray:

OK did anyone else just check their boobs for prominent veins or is it just me symptom spotting like a muppet? :rotfl:

Everything crossed for you Sammy :hug: :pray:

:rotfl: @ CB23 and Skairdy. I remember with my first child that this was a symptom but I have not heard anyone mention it on here... I was getting changed in the shop changing rooms and they looked like an AA road map! :shock: I am trying NOT to symptom spot and I am not a fully fledged POAS addict (I had never done this since my BFP with my first child before I came on here! :lol: ) I will be amazed if I am and I'm expecting "The Cow" to rear her ugly head in the next 24 hours but fingers crossed. Thanks for your replys and I would love to hear of anyone elses experiences... baby dust to all xxx

hi sammy,

i tested today when i was due on and BFN, but like you i've got no period cramps like i normally get & a tugging feeling low down...
fingers crossed for ya hun :pray:

x

OOh, lots of people in the same boat! I have been waiting for HER to arrive all day... the uncomfortable pain feels the same, no better and no worse. I normally have worse pains that build up from a little to quite bad and then have my AF. The pain doesnt really linger like this. As I never planned my first and only found out at 6 weeks that I was pregnant all I remember was that my boobs were sore and I was late (this is what made me test as I had not even realised I had missed a period - I was not trying to conceive you see and teh trauma of splitting from my partner at the time seemed more important) I know at 6 weeks I started having awful awful cramps (I would now think this was a MC) and I was curled up in pain in tears. After a couple of days this passed and I continued without any real symptoms until maybe 4 months when I was tired all the time and eating for England :roll: Well girls at least one of us should get our BFP soon... I think we should all deserve it on here after how hard everyone tries!!! So good luck everyone and keep us posted for a xmas baby!!! :cheer:

Well this is my 3rd day late! I still have the dull achy feeling in my abdomen but its very slight now. No sign of AF yet (i'm pretty sure she will show her ugly snout soon though knowing my luck) I did test last night but it was BFN. Is there a possibility it is still too early for the test to show positive? Has anyone else tested 3 days late and got BFN and then tested a few days later and got a BFP? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back