New to this forum, need some advise please.

Emma2011

Reaction score
Hello Ladies.

I'm 4 days late, on the day AF was meant to arrive i had very light pink spotting just the once after i wiped ... is 14dpo late for implantation? i got a BFN 11dpo & 14dpo just before i got the spotting.

I've had all different signs this month - feeling like bubbles are popping in abdomen - AF like cramps right from ovulation on and off - sharp shooting pain now and again in abdomen - blue veins over chest/breasts, belly and thighs - 1dpo - today white watery/creamy discharge - back ache on and off - vivid dream 4dpo - 7dpo -

testing again this weekend or monday incase the spotting on the day my period was due was implantation!

Hope im welcome here and im here to give advise back if anyone needs any help:) thank you and good luck getting your BFP!!

Emma. x

Hi hun, I had something similar before my last bfp. I thought af was here, had very light spotting on the day af was due then got bfp the next day. Good luck and hope you get you bfp soon xx

I cant give u any advice but wanted to welcome u! FX for a BFP!

Hi Emma
I've had excatly the same symptoms as you so i know how you feel, i'm 6 days late and dont want to do a test as i'm sure its a BFN.

Could be pg symtoms :) good luck with your next test xx

Hey :wave:.. Welcome To PF! Sorry Ive No Advice But Good Luck With Testing Again, Hope You Get A BFP :)...

Thank you for the replies Ladies :wave:

I forgot to mention that ive got a really tender part on my lower belly, when i touch it, it gives out a pain not serious pain but just so i can notice it. x

Hi Emma & Welcome!!

FX for you and sending lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hi Emma :wave: and welcome to PF.

They could be pg symptoms but our bodies do like to play tricks on us. Have you recently come off contraception? Are your periods normally regular? Hope its your BFP xxx

Hi, welcome to the forum and really good luck with the test! Let us know xxx

Hi Emma :wave: and welcome to PF.

They could be pg symptoms but our bodies do like to play tricks on us. Have you recently come off contraception? Are your periods normally regular? Hope its your BFP xxx

Not come off any contraception, period range between 23 - 28days thank you.

& thanks everyone else:) isnt the day of your period due abit late for implantation tho?

just popped in to say hello:wave:
and welcome to the forum! sorry i can't give advise! x x x best of luck tho hun.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back