Starting to take the piss!

BabysMomma

Reaction score
Like seriously ladies...I was up last night SIX times for a pee, three the other night, and TEN the night before!

It's driving me bloody insane! :wall2:Am sooooo tired. All I do is pee! I have to go when I feel the urge cos if it builds up, then I can't walk properly (due to baby being engaged I assume) and then I leak! Ewww!

All I want is a good nights :nap: x

Me too, my body normally times them about 2 hours between each pee gap! It's sooo draining xx

I'm constantly up to pee too! I've been trying not to drink alot before I go to bed but doesn't help that I'm always thirsty lol x

Body decided an hour gaps between peeing would be appropriate last night. Fab! Not! And tmi but I keep going numbers 2s I wonder if it's a sign?! X

Body decided an hour gaps between peeing would be appropriate last night. Fab! Not! And tmi but I keep going numbers 2s I wonder if it's a sign?! X

Oh crap hun (excuse the pun :lol: ) but I keep doing number 2s aswell. Can't figure out if I'm just not getting it all out in one go like the peeing or if its more constant! Eww I know!

TMI but I'm a regular number 2-er :lol: and pre-pregnancy, would go regularly once a day, but its maybe between 2-4 times now! x

Glad to know that I'm not the only one with uninterrupted sleep! Not that I'd wish it on anyone mind! x

While you two are on the subject of numbers 2's :lol: can I ask a wee question?

Last time I went for a 'full' number 2 was 11 days ago(I only remember cause I had MW that day:lol:) on Wednesday just past I felt like I needed to go but only a teeny weeny bit came out! (Sorry tmi :blush:)

Is that normal?? I kinda thought it was maybe just because baby was lying there and in the way, but I suppose that would make you go more?

xxx

While you two are on the subject of numbers 2's :lol: can I ask a wee question?

Last time I went for a 'full' number 2 was 11 days ago(I only remember cause I had MW that day:lol:) on Wednesday just past I felt like I needed to go but only a teeny weeny bit came out! (Sorry tmi :blush:)

Is that normal?? I kinda thought it was maybe just because baby was lying there and in the way, but I suppose that would make you go more?

xxx

Oooh hun...I personally wouldn't think that was normal. You may be constipated? Are you taking iron tablets still? Are you eating enough fibre? I would defo get checked out...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back