Starting to fight a lot

I think you should find a huge bag, fill it with rocks and strap it to his belly, wedge a melon between his thighs, find a small racoon or something to shove up his top where it'll wriggle all day, and make him down a pint of water filled with sleeping tablets every couple of hours, then tell him to try cleaning the house. Oh, and poke about at his vertebrae too for a bit of added discomfort.
Also bags of sand onhis feet and give him diurertic with his sleeping pills

Of course!! How could I forget :rofl: And a few shots of tabasco sauce in there as well for that lovely heartburn feeling

Good idea!! :) my fella can be fussy. I'd just let him do it but leave the room with a comment like, 'oh right thought I'd done that' or just the disappointed look. Sometimes It's hard when ur tired! Hope ur ok hun xx

My OH has been the same. I do clean, but he's got this OCD about the coffee table being practically empty, so whenever I put something down on there, which usually mounts into a pile of things over time, he goes mad! He does the hoovering himself as I just can't push the heavy thing around, let alone carry it upstairs! He hasn't moaned for a while though to be fair, but a few weeks ago when I would clean a little and then lounge around on the sofa, he'd have a moan at me for being lazy. I don't think men realise just how tiring and hard pregnancy is on our body's. Since hitting 30 weeks I have been so heavy and exhausted and I really feel like my OH doesn't understand. I love cleaning at the moment (nesting!) but it's awfully tiring and I think we deserve some rest! Afterall we will be panting and screeching with pain soon, bringing their child into the world! I think that's when men realise just how amazing we are :) let's hope they stay like that

I don't think you should be so hard on yourself, if you weren't pregnant and just lazy then perhaps that's when words should be said, but you're carrying and nurturing a child, that's a lot of work! Your OH does seem stressed, but I can imagine with a job like that he would be. My OH works with a head chef who works every day, all day except for one day in the week, he seems rushed off his feet. I guess all you can do is try your best and if you don't feel up to doing much then don't, like I said above, you're working your butt off enough xxx

Last edited:
I think you should find a huge bag, fill it with rocks and strap it to his belly, wedge a melon between his thighs, find a small racoon or something to shove up his top where it'll wriggle all day, and make him down a pint of water filled with sleeping tablets every couple of hours, then tell him to try cleaning the house. Oh, and poke about at his vertebrae too for a bit of added discomfort.

You and knopf have it bang on, you should also eliminate all his clothes and shoes and only let him wear a large nightie and flip flops.

Hahaha your poor hubby will regret the day he moaned star!!

Tiffany I have the same coffee table OCD as your fella I can't cope with stuff being on it :blush:

You and knopf have it bang on, you should also eliminate all his clothes and shoes and only let him wear a large nightie and flip flops.

:rofl:

steam and change dog beds!!! !
You steam dog beds, how does that work? I have a bad habit of chucking a bed every few months, when white doggy soils it very badly.

I have an H20 steam mop............I could NOT live without it!!! Dogs have waterproof mattresses with vet bed on top, mattresses are steamed every day and vet bed changed every 2/3 days!!!

Remember I do have 9 of the hairy things to cope with!!!

:lol: What's funny about that OCD today Princess is that my OH's stuff is on it!
Actually a fair bit of it is mine :lol: but he hasn't moaned about it for a while now, he's been lazy lately. I should moan at him for being lazy xxx

I really am in limbo at the minute- i need a kick up the backside to do some cleaning but i so can't be bothered! I had to start maternity as soon as i could because it was a physical job, as soon as i stopped work i have turned into the laziest thing ever... i used to get up at 7 and work all day now i wake up at 10.30 mooch downstairs lay down on the couch and look at what needs doing lol, I said its like im between working and looking after baby im just so tired i just can't find the energy to do things.... im the clean one tho and i end up getting upset about it all been a mess and then kick off with OH about boxes he hasn't moved (we just moved house) when really why should he when he is at work all day....

I call Dh and say im tired and he tells me to leave the cleaning and rest.... But then when its messy i get upset, i wish sometimes he was a bit more bothered to give me some motivation if that makes sense! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back