OK, starting to get REALLY uncomfortable

ISH

Reaction score
I am feeling like the Grinch, all I do is moan, complain and curse my bitter fate! I am a collection of aches, pains, I feel and look like a spermwhale and I am grumpy as hell.

I don't know if I am unusually large or I just look it because I'm small, but I am HUGE!!!!

Really starting to count the days now.

I've had it so so easy! But the last few days have been full of pains!

We will need to be showered in jewellery and shoes when all this is over! :rofl: We've been through a lot.

I feel ya chicky. It's getting to be quite hard and uncomfortable. Can't wait til he's here and I am able to move myself easily! xx

I was having a chat with my MIL and she says it's a wonderful sensation when the weight is gone, like you're about to take off! Quite looking forward to it :D

OMG! Snap, getting really painful now. Just huffed puffed and moaned all round the Trafford Centre and Costco. Then had the audacity to say I felt better for getting out n about :D DHs face was a picture. Knackered now though.

I run out of breath just sitting here typing! LOL!

Thats the thing isn't it? You want the fresh air and freedom but nice you're out you regret it a bit lol.

I've got a really sore knee and ankle. God knows why I haven't been out anywhere since Thursday!

My poor doggy hasn't gone on any walks since times forgotten :( I just exercise her by throwing toys up and downstairs till she's too exhausted to move :p

Next week is my last week of work. Honestly, just in time I think. I don't think I could do anymore than that! x

My poor doggy hasn't gone on any walks since times forgotten :( I just exercise her by throwing toys up and downstairs till she's too exhausted to move :p

I'm lucky I just waddle into our paddock and let my monsters run free whilst I sit and relax for an hour!!

OH takes then out when he's home though!!

Went to Sainsburys this morning it was like running a bloody marathon!!

I feel the same... im really having to slow down now and dont like it... i bloody walk around for an hour and im nackered! Can't wait to get pushing that pram and walking at a normal speed lol x

I'm with you hun.
I'm so uncomfy latley I could scream.

Ugh, supermarket shopping is the worst! So exhausting! I puff and pant and waddle round Sainsburys then complain and sit down whilst OH packs all the bags, lol. I think he should just be grateful i was there to oversee

I'm feeling really bad. There's so many things I need to do round the house that I was saving for when I've finished work. But now I'm on maternity leave I feel shattered and can't do anything. Should have done em when I had the chance :-(

Doesn't help that OH just set up a new business and is working 8am-6pm every day so he can't help much and I feel even more guilty sitting around all day.

I feel the same... im really having to slow down now and dont like it... i bloody walk around for an hour and im nackered! Can't wait to get pushing that pram and walking at a normal speed lol x
An HOUR?! You're superwoman! All it takes to get me tired is a walk up a flight of stairs :rofl:

An HOUR?! You're superwoman! All it takes to get me tired is a walk up a flight of stairs :rofl:

Thank god it's not just me. I weebled around the Trafford Centre today. Didn't last more than 30 mins and couldn't wait to get out of there. And there was 80 year old grannies zooming past me. I was so bad tempered because people kept expecting me to get out of the way, felt I should be wearing a badge saying pregnant nearly full term YOU effin move. Let's just say DH got me outta there quick loooool.

LOL! Some one tried to sit at a cafe table behind me today and banged their chair into the back of mine! I turned round and said "Are you blind? I'm pregnant you stupid woman!" Most unlike me and my poor friend went bright red. Hormones?

Combination of hormones, feeling uncomfy, tired and pain I reckon. I'm normally pretty calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back