Starting to look forward.

lulu

Reaction score
Well it looks like I may have finished work. I was signed off by the doctor last week and my normal doctor has signed me off for this week.

originally I was finishing on the 30 April, taking holiday and then maternity starting 6 June, but due to problems at home and childcare issues it looks lke I will be bringing the holiday forward to next monday (14th) and bringing maternity leave forward to May.

It has been a stressful few months, more so in the recent few weeks, and worrying about this as well has really stressed me out.

I wasn't enjoying work any more and the pregnancy was getting me down a bit, but now..... Im starting to look forward.

Im not returning to my job, going to uni to study psychology.

Im really beginning to look forward and get excited about the future. I just hope hings at home start improving and my depression gets under control!!! :D

Also wanted to say that having you guys to chat and release some of my woes to has really helped. Thanks guys!!! Even if it has been TMI about my bowels!!! :rotfl:

WOOOOHOOOO!

Finishing work is one of the best things ever, especially if you have other plans and aren't planning to return (cos I think then it's quite hard to get motivated etc about your job)...

Great news lulu, you can spend more time on here entertaining us with your poo stories :rotfl:

I am studying at the moment too - Open University. Who's your Psychology with?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Sounds like you do have a lot to look forward too!
I hope you enjoy your maternity leave, sounds like the rest will do you the world of good.

Its with Durham uni but based at Stockton on Tees.

I did look at open uni but, finances permitting, I wanted to experience student life, meet new friends etc.

Hopefully there wont be any more poo stories!!! :oops: :rotfl:

What you studying debecca???

Im just hoping I make the most of the time off rather than sitting around the house hiding from the world.

That sounds good - a complete new start with new friends etc!! :cheer:

As for me, I'm a complete geek. I'm studying for a Masters in Maths. Well, I should be but I clearly spend most of my time ar5ing around on here instead... :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I'm glad you're feeling less tense :hug:

debecca said:
That sounds good - a complete new start with new friends etc!! :cheer:

As for me, I'm a complete geek. I'm studying for a Masters in Maths. Well, I should be but I clearly spend most of my time ar5ing around on here instead... :rotfl:

your brave, I am completely useless at maths! Slightly worrying as my course has a fair bit of maths in. :shock: might have to come to you for some help!!!

My friend thought I was joking when she asked me some maths stuff recently, thats how bad I am.

aww glad thats you finished now lulu :hug:

you must feel relieved? xxx

YAY!!! You must be so relieved to have finished!! Hope you enjoy your time at home.
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back