starting to drag

meggymum

Reaction score
Hi all

is anyone else feeling like time is slowing down towards the end? I still have about 7 weeks to go, but every day feels like a lifetime atm. I am going on holiday at the beginning of oct, and still have loads of stuff to do at work before maternity, but i guess i am just really excited and keen to meet my little boy!

iv got twelve weeks to go and time drags so much now, it feels like ill never have my baby lol but its got to come out at some point :)

I've felt that the 3rd trimester has dragged the most, time just seems to have slowed down completely!

Hi all

is anyone else feeling like time is slowing down towards the end? I still have about 7 weeks to go, but every day feels like a lifetime atm. I am going on holiday at the beginning of oct, and still have loads of stuff to do at work before maternity, but i guess i am just really excited and keen to meet my little boy!

Our dates are very close, i'm feeling exactly the same, its wierd coz sometimes i'm glad coz i've got time to organise the rest of the stuff, other times i'm impatient and just want to meet baby/get pregnancy over with.

One thing I know for sure.....we'll miss our bumps when they're gone!!

:)

I still have 6 weeks and 3 days until my due date and it's dragging so much!!!! This has seemed like the longest trimester for sure! The pain is the worst I think, with my SPD every night time is awful, and my OH is offshore still for another 10 days, so he can't help me around the house!

The excitement doesn't help does it? I'm so excited to hold my little boy that it seems to be getting further and further away!

xx

Time is definetly starting to drag now :( i remember with Adam it was the last four weeks that dragged but its started alot earlier this time but it could be because in effect ive been pregnant for a year as this time last year i was pregnant with my little angel so it feels like ive been pregnant for ages. Just want my little missy here safe and sound now, hurry up October :) x x

big hugs m2a :hug:

You've been through alot.

Will be even more special when you hold your wee princess

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member