Been to weight watchers tonight!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
Well I was a brave girl and went to WW tonight.... a little horrified at the weigh in.... but realised that the scales at boots are 5lb different to WW - (I havent gained 5lb in week)
I have managed to lose 12lb so far - just from swimming ... So I thought I would push a little harder and start the dreaded D word...... Diet!!!!
Still have a long weigh..... to go though!!!!!

Still losing weight will help me have a baby.... so it will all be worth it!

.......................................................................................................

Good for you Gemma! Is WW any good?
I need to loose more weight. I did slimming world for a bit with good results, but like everything, I have the will power of a gnat. hopefully wanting this baby is going to help shift more.
Losing 12lb through swimming is great, you've inspired me to go again. I rejoined the gym last moth, but have only been once :oops:
i do enjoy it, I just feel knackered after work and would rather slob on the sofa.
I need motivation!!

m
x

Hi
WW is good - cause you can eat anything really - as long as you stay in your daily points allowance. You earn extra points for doing excersize too.

I hauled myself to the pool straight after work today and got an extra 2.5 points for it!
Will let you all know how I get on!

I know that whatever I lose helps the PCOS, and besides I am really worried that when I do become pregnant I will be huge! I am a size 20-22 at the moment. I was a size 24. I am dreading having to buy fat sized maternity wear! But if it happens before I manage to get to my target weight then it happens...

x
x

Good luck Gemma, you've done really well so far!
Keep us posted on how you get on your an inspiration to us all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back