Stabbing pain in stomach

kra0

Reaction score
All day on and off I've been getting a sharp stabbing pain in the same place. It kind of feels like a pin prick! It's not round ligament pain, it's a totally different feeling but it's sharp enough to stop me in my tracks. Do u think baby could be lying against a nerve or something? Xxxx

I feel like the baby is on a nerve in the front of my belly...not sure whether this is what you are experiencing, its worse when I walk about, sorry Im being useless back now lol!

Hehe that's ok! Yea it's kind of at the side of my stomach below the bellybutton and about 3 inches to the right. Baby's probably just having a party in there jumping on my nerves and stuff lol. It's not a pain that overly concerns me but will mention to gp when I go xxxx

Let me know what he says, honestly I could go every week with something new!

Me too! If I went every time I thought I had to I'm sure he'd think I was mental lol xxxx

Just to update this, later that day I tried to find baby in the usual place with the Doppler but no luck. So I thought I'd check where the pain was and there they were lying right there lol. They are never there! So obviously they were squishing something lol :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back