sharp pain

Gruntie2

Reaction score
over the last few hours.. i've had a sharp pain on the right hand side of my stomach.. about level with my belly button but further right.. if feels like someones sticking a pin in me or something.. any ideas what this could be???

I woke up in the night with the same thing, it went after a while though.

Don't know what it was though :(

Were you lying/or sitting in a certain position that irritated your side? I dont know but sometimes i think we might be aggravating certain muscles and dont realise we're doing it, like when you sit on your legs and they go dead lol. Apart from that i dont know hun but i think stabbing type pains are all pregnancy related but they shouldnt persist for hours.

it could be baby hitting a nerve i got this alot last time, i just tryed to move bump about so baby changed position

It could be your LO is sitting on a nerve (you have another 20yrs of that lol), or you may have slightly pulled a muscle from getting up too quick from sitting, or walking, or it could be trapped wind, if you ahven't farted then you can count the wind out lol

i get it a lot if i mve too quickly, my m/w told me its called round ligament pain - really common as your muscles are stretching.

However if it becomes a long sustained pain contact your gp/m/w/hospital

thanks girls.. the pain seemed to go away last nite.. could have been the stress of getting home and finding dog number two everywhere.. my dog had decided to play with it NICE lol that took my mind off the pain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back