SQUIG (and all due in a few days or late --- Read this :)

moomoo192

Reaction score
just found this on net

One midwife told me that when it comes to planning childbirth, full moons should always be looked for around the time of the expected delivery. If there's one within a few days either side, the chances are your baby will be born on that day.

here's the full link

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Moons-Eff ... h&id=70253

fingers crossed this one will too.. :) saying that we are a day ahead so today is the first full moon.. :( and nothings happened so far... just got tomorrow and Wednesday before its just another myth... :roll:

Just found another quote from a forum....

The old ladies in Jamaica say babies born on a full moon have larger than average heads...

on my last scan from what i can make out the measurements make my babys head seem to big and 've always said the scan pics makes its head look big :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guess what i got tomorrow too.....my fluid level check :shock:

moomoo192 said:

The old ladies in Jamaica say babies born on a full moon have larger than average heads...

on my last scan from what i can make out the measurements make my babys head seem to big and 've always said the scan pics makes its head look big :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Little miss has a big head apparently... :rotfl:

i no im not due yet but there is noway i am waiting for the next moon after the 7th of febuary lool

nowaaaaay

New Moon Feb 7 2008
Full Moon Feb 21 2008
New Moon Mar 7 2008

Squiglet said:
moomoo192 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Little miss has a big head apparently... :rotfl:

Hey maybe we'll both go tomorrow, if we give Kim our numbers we'll be able to keep her busy and help her reach her post count of 5000 b4 she pops :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squig, have you got a barometer?? lots say that when the pressure drops it'll start labour.

I suggest if you aint got one go and buy one and keep flicking it to pass the time :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Apparently hot and cold showers on the bump will help too.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But thats proper dedication for baby eviction for you.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Apparently hot and cold showers on the bump will help too.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But thats proper dedication for baby eviction for you.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well you sound proper dedicated to me :rotfl: :rotfl: when you gonna try it :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
Squiglet said:

well you sound proper dedicated to me :rotfl: :rotfl: when you gonna try it :rotfl:

erm....

ok I had it planned for tomorrow as Tia used up the last of the hot water tonight :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
moomoo192 said:
Squiglet said:

erm....

ok I had it planned for tomorrow as Tia used up the last of the hot water tonight :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ur in spain go jump in the sea lool

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i knew you'd have it planned, nothing's gonna get missed by you is it.

now lets think girls, what other old wives tales are there we can come up with that she aint tried yet **wicked laugh** :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i knew you'd have it planned, nothing's gonna get missed by you is it.

now lets think girls, what other old wives tales are there we can come up with that she aint tried yet **wicked laugh** :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't do pineapple or castor oil again.. I just can't... CAN'T I TELL YOU!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:

well sex hasn't kick started it :shakehead: :x the hospital consultant recommends hot spicy prawn curries, so will try that today :pray: there is no way I'm waiting till the next full moon :rotfl:

:? full moons around my due date are 21st march (2 1/2 weeks early) or 20th april (nearly 2 weeks late) bummer!!!

theres a new moon the day before my due date...now that must be good because allegedly your body heals best and operations go better if done while the moon is waxing (getting fuller) rather than waning (getting smaller) :D

I suggest diy sweeps and busting ur own waters if all else fails :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back