sorry ive not really been around the last few days.

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Firstly, congrats to all the new mummies, and fingers crossed those overdue don't have much longer left to wait :hug: :hug: :hug:

Everyone else, i hope you are all keeping well :hug: :hug:

The reason for me not being around is ive not been feeling all that great..... again.... for the hundredth time so far this pregnancy..... rahhh!!!! :wall: :wall:

I think its because my BP has dropped. Ive checked it myself a couple of times and it is low for me (just under 100 / 60 when im normally closer to 120 / 80). Im not sure if it is even enough to make a difference, but it is lower than normal. My MW seems happy that it has dropped though. Pitty i keep having to stop what im doing at the most difficult times to sit down and try and get some blood to my head! i keep almost fainting :oops:

I had a MW appointment on Friday and she checked me all over. My LFT's and ALT's and a couple of others are slightly raised, but still within ok levels (LFT's where 75, i seem to remember these being hundreds and hundreds last time at this stage :think: ). Fingers crossed they stay as they are!! im further than what i was with alice now anyway, so each week is a bonus - i really don't know how i can get up the hospital everyday again, esp with a toddler!! They are still unable to tell me if they will allow me to go over 37 weeks. Im getting fed up with the fact not one person will commit to an answer, or even explain the risks to me, if you catch my drift. :wall:

anyway, my GTT came back fine, my iron levels are 12.5 (she was very impressed with these :think: ). All the other tests came back normal.

Babies heartbeat was fine (she didn't seem to have the same problem the consultant had - no excuses about my placenta being at the front this time). Lewis gave her a swift kick when she tried to find his heart beat, he really does not like being poked around :lol:

He is head down and was back to back, same as alice was at this stage. She stayed head down so im hoping he is the same, although i would like him not to be back to back!!! is it even worth being on all fours at this stage to try and turn him yet? :think:

she measured my bump (i never had this done last time so its all kinda new to me), and she said i was measuring a bit small. i recon ive got lower than average fluid levels again (i had this with alice), so thats why its smaller. what gets me though is i feel im bigger than what i was with alice!! :think: got to go back in two weeks anyway, so they are going to remeasure and see whats going on. im not worried, he is kicking away like a gooden in there, and alice wasn't a big baby when she was born. those measurements really don't seem to take the whole picture into account :roll:

She didn't seem to be able to offer much more help with my hip / pelvis. The pain has spread right across my whole pelvis. The support ive been given seems to irritate the pain in the top of my hip more than help the pain lower down. Plus by the time ive managed to make it comfy we are running late. going to go back in the new year and see what they say.

Still, 3 days left at work then i start my matt leave :cheer: . It will be nice to wake up and feel rough, but know its ok to have a bad day without being made to feel 100% worse about it by a group of people that TBH i recon don't give a monkeys about me. Im planning to go to my mums a lot so she can help me look after alice (mum has her during the day at the moment anyway). It will be nice to be able to spend my last few months with alice, i keep looking at her and getting pangs of guilt i won't be able to spend as much time with her as what i can now. She is a very helpful little girl so i recon if i get her involved she will be fine :D

(and ive only got 3 Christmas gifts left to get!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Aww hun, sorry to hear you had so much trouble. Glad your LO is ok and yay for only 3 days left at work. Enjoy your time with alice and hope everything else goes well hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back