Mummy 2 B - new and Happy!

cahrens1987

Reaction score
:) Hello!!!

my name is Claire, I'm 23 and I'm from Totton in Southampton, United Kingdom.

On Monday 11th April I found out I was pregnant :shock:... (Unplanned).

My periods have always been incredibly irregular, (Time of month AKA Tom) could turn up on a certain day one month... then not bother to turn up until a week or 2 later the following. So knowing when I was ovulating was very difficult anyway. :wall2:

Cutting a long story short, Ive been on the pill for 5 years - admittably I haven't ALWAYS been 100% on the ball (hence the positive), however this is the first baby and although myself and my partner James hasn't planned to concieve.. we knew the risks. Anyway, we are both mature enough, physically, mentally and financially fine as the situation goes... :dance:

On the irregular period side of things, I was a week late (nothing strange for me) but this time I felt different... I knew something was odd! My breasts had been soooo tender the last few days, I was INCREDIBLY hormonal for example..."James asked me to hoover the living room on the weekend and I went ballistic at him, :x swore and stormed off...:mad: the next minute i came back in crying saying sorry and how much I loved him" lol :oooo:.
So anyway, Monday morning the suspicion of pregnancy crossed my mind 'yeah truthly I only thought the chances were like 20%' I didnt think I'd see a double line!!' but there it was in clear blue.. I did 4 of them to be sure. Shaking, disbelief, happiness, worried, confused, scared, nervous... it all rushed into my mind within seconds!! I'm pregnant.

Breaking the news to my beloved James... now thats another story!
...But for today, here I am, saying hello - 3 days into knowing... Im 5 weeks and 3 days in to my pregancy. if thats correct then our baby is due on 11 December this year... :lol:

If anyone else out there due around the same time and wants to be my bump buddy?! Id like that alot, I'm new and scared. :eh:

Love Claire xXx

Last edited:
Oh hun I know exactly how you feel.
My periods are very irregular too. For example my cycles since September 2010 were this..

33 Days
40 Days
36 Days
44 Days
33 Days

:p And of course I missed the last one because I'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I'm due a little bit earlier than you, but still in December apparently.

I didn't think I was pregnant either, so I was very shocked when the two lines came up. Still didn't believe I was pregnant so I did a digital test the next day and it said Pregnant :) Also my boobs were very sore too, and I was apparently very hormonal. My poor boyfriend having to live with me like that :p

A big congratulations to you and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
xxx

welcome to pf :wave: many congratulations on your pregnancy hun xx

Hi and congrats, have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to chatting with you in Tri 1!

Welcome :wave: wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months! :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back