Follow up appointment update and a question or two!

Yeah its a good idea to check it out hun, even if it is just for your own piece of mind.

Miss J maybe we can be bump buddies when it eventually happens :) eeeeeeeeeek!!!

xxx

Aw that'd be amazing. :D

Trying to keep positive but real in that it might not work. But no reason why not. :D

x x

I want 100mg now - bored of 50!!! Bring on monday - im not leaving the hospital till i get 100!!!!!!

Yup, you are exactly the same as me. That's totally how I felt. Not sure whether to wait and see if I ovulate late or just call it a duff cycle and bring on the period.
Sorry to be asking questions that others already know the answer to but do you ovulate naturally but just with long cycles or are you a non ovulator?
If you can afford a Private tracking scan then it would be good if you could do the ovulation sticks from like CD 9/10 then if no positive by CD25, go have a tracking scan and see if there is in fact a leading follicle progressing or not. If not, bring on the period maybe?
I found it really really informative to have a tracking scan on my last cycle because I knew what was going on both with my follicles, my lining and also my pcos. It cost 80 pounds though x

Is the Norethisterone to bring on a period, and I guess if you ovulate , then you would get a period and maybee not need to take it. You might want to double check with them , just to make sure , I'd get it wrong knowing me!

Brilliant news though, and sounds like something they really can do something about, I bet it's nice to have a plan of action now , and heres hoping for super ovulation this month and a speedy bfp for you X

Hi miss j xx

I think it's good to try regulate ur cycles to 30 days as ur body needs the wake up call of what's normal iykwim xx

This is my 1st month of clomid 100mg and I ov on cd 14 and am currently 12dpo - my cycles go anything from 26-46 but have recently been around 30 days xx
Only side effects I had was nausea taking the tablets and nausea when ov and have headaches all month (this is probs due tho to my hypothyroidism that's now finally being treated!!)

Goodluck :)
We could all migrate to tri 1 soon how cool would that be after 2 long yrs for many xx

Hey Miss J,

Glad to hear of your progress. I was given provera and clomid to try. Provera having the same function as the norithetadine (cant spell it.). I had to take the provera and wait for a bleed which happened about 4 days after the last tablet. Then took clomid 50mg to start.

I done cheapie opk's since cd 9 but had bloods on cd 21 to confirm/check Id ovulated. Unfortunately I hadn't so bloods again on cd 28. Again no ov shown so I was told to wait till cd 35 do a hpt and if negative then go in for a baseline scan to check I had no cysts then take provera again to induce a bleed. On the 100mg cycle though I was to get a cd 12 scan to check follicle sizes. Unfortunately again I didnt ovulate as follicles grew but just not big enough.

So long post but basically after 35 days the clomid should have been succesful and if no af or ovulation then the provera (our your one) is to induce a 'fake af' effectively. As both 50 mg and 100mg werent successful for me the next option was letrazole.

Really hope it all goes well for you.

Thanks everyone for the replies. :) x

We weren't told anything about tracking scans or bloods to check if OV had occurred so I think my consultant is either really positive it'll work and we won't need them, or he just wants us to use the Norethisterone after 30 days if no BFP.

I do feel a bit torn cos all I keep thinking is what if I ov late? But if I use my OPKs then hopefully I can keep on track of it and of course if I do OV late then I'll just adjust my cycle to fit it.

JJ Mum - Yes, the Norethisterone brings on AF as my cycles range from 70 to 100 + days so it could take a while for my body to regulate (which it hopefully will) so the Norethisterone should give it a kick up the bum. :lol: Thank you hun. x x

So far I'm on day 4 of Norethisterone and I feel pretty yuck. Nausea, headaches and sicky feeling...Has anyone else experienced these side effects?

Hopefully AF won't take too long to show up when I stop taking them.

x x

Know that feeling hun! Will be thinking of you, I posted on your OPK thread I'd pop in later if I can and catch up as I'm off out today.

Just about to take my next lot of Norethisterone.. Bring on the nausea!! :sick:

Got to pop out and get the rest of my Clomid as well.

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back